5,594,653 Members 32,785 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Beats Audio & Dolby Digital for amaze 4g

Tip us?

nufanincan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Ok. Thanks guys.

And love the ROM by the way. And now that I've reached 10 posts I will post two bugs I've noticed. haha!

mentaist12
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Well smth wierd.. flashed on android revolution 2.2.1 everything is fine except the phone tends to think it doesnt have a sim although it has signal... lol meaning i cant enter my carrier's apn and use mobile data..
Google Nexus 4 16GB\ CM10.1, Trinity Four
Google Nexus 10 16GB\ CM10.1, Trinity Ten

ali_k182
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentaist12 View Post
Well smth wierd.. flashed on android revolution 2.2.1 everything is fine except the phone tends to think it doesnt have a sim although it has signal... lol meaning i cant enter my carrier's apn and use mobile data..
go to airplane mode then turn off airplane!the signal will be back!

ali_k182
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggydrums View Post
Hey is this true beats? With the status bar icon? And would this work with energy?

Amaze 4G ENERGY ICS
yes, it,s true beats with notification!

xndabox
Old
Thanks Meter 58

DONATE TO ME
Downloaded the file but it killed the HTC music on energy rom.

Over 10000!!! You bet I am.

Lunaillij
Old
(Last edited by Lunaillij; 8th May 2012 at 03:57 AM.)
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentaist12 View Post
Got the same issue with ARHD 2.2.1. Tried turning on airplane mode then turned it back off. Still could not get data. Had to reflash rom. Anyone else experience this?

AndroidAutobot
Old
(Last edited by AndroidAutobot; 10th May 2012 at 01:58 AM.)
Thanks Meter 136
Sweet. We just got a demo set of Solos at my work just in time to test this out lol

Edit - s off running energy ICS. Not certain that it worked. There have been reports of the notification icon appearing, not showing up for me. And there's not a dramatic difference (if a noticeable one at all) when toggling between no effects and beats from the HTC music player.

It does seem like it might sound quite a bit better by default. And it should be noted that the pre included beats toggle didn't work for me while headphones were plugged in before flashing the file, (only without headphones plugged in), and now it does.

No adverse affects from what I can tell so far. Bluetooth works just fine.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium
Twitter.com/AndroidAutobot
GTalk - AndroidAutobot

kjisaac
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunaillij View Post
Got the same issue with ARHD 2.2.1. Tried turning on airplane mode then turned it back off. Still could not get data. Had to reflash rom. Anyone else experience this?
Im having the exact same issue, can not for the life of me get the phone to recognize that yes indeed it does have a SIM and it wont let you add any new APNs ... So have to end up having to reflash ARHD 2.2.1 and restore data from backup. Have rebooted normally to try and fix it, rebooted into recovery (4ext) and fixed permissions. Even fixed permissions from within ROM Managet Pro ... Among other things tried.

Have yet to try it with another rom though..

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

rabbidfeet
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali_k182 View Post
you should flash this from recovery.it worked on revolution hd 2.2.1

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1605937
I am running this Rom. I flashed from recovery and got stuck in the initial loading screen. I've tried it three times. I'm s-off rooted supercid.... Yadda yadda. Any help?

shuvarts
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Alright, I'm not an audiophile and I probably can't tell the difference...
But, I am just wondering which one has better sound, the old classic iPod or the amaze with this beats audio?