[ROM][GSM][ICS][GB 2.3.6 Kernel][12.06.02] GSM Customized AOKP,CM9,Gummy,BlackWidow

Search This thread

MindlessLeadership

Oct 26, 2011
Ashford
When verizon will release the update that enable the gsm connection on the cdma devices, will be possible that cdma rom will work on our device without the patch?

No, their still different devices. The Verizon update will just enable GSM Roaming (via Vodafone), since it cant roam on lame old CDMA.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Any ETA on getting hardware acceleration working? its rather sucky without it.

mcfisch

I've installed Gummy 1.2.3 and also the browsers aren't working. The tab overview shows the web content in the thumbnails, but I can't see anything in the regular screen :confused:...

PS: activating/deactivating GPU-Rendering doesn't have any effect. Opera Mini Next is working.

I've found a workaround for this problem at least for the common browsers:

- in stock browser open the URL input field and type in about:debug
- open the menu and go to Settings
- enter the new setting Debugging and uncheck the following options:
-- Enable OpenGL Rendering
-- Show JavaScript Console

The first step has to be done quickly after opening the browser, in my case it always FC'ed after a few seconds

Repeat the steps in ICS Browser+ as well, if you're using it.

The Facebook, Email and GMail apps still have the issue, need to find a systemwide setting for that... :(

Reactions: ooohhaaahh

sadegh1993

Oct 30, 2011
hello

which of these ROMs will work on Razr Maxx (not Verizon version) ?

what is the known bugs for razr maxx on these ROMs ?

Thank you

Y_Yan_C

Jan 25, 2010
Waterloo
i have found that the CM9 rom sometimes experience drop of 3g, going into the apn setting, the set apn will disappear for no reason. and recovers after reboot

starfly2

Dec 30, 2010
Sound working in AOKP again ?

Its defenetly the Rom with lower Power consumption ! AOKP round about 2 days with calling and sms , in CM9 just a day...

So it would be nice to have sound in AOKP again (For Ringtones) ;)

BakaPhoenix

Jul 16, 2010
Roma
i have found that the CM9 rom sometimes experience drop of 3g, going into the apn setting, the set apn will disappear for no reason. and recovers after reboot

you have only a data loss? because i have a similar problem but with the whole signal, after i lost the signal for some time (like in the subway for ~30 min) i can't get it back without a reboot (i don't have apn anymore and i cant choose a carrier in the manual settings) i had the same problem with all this rom (cm9; aokp and dark widow)

fantasylife54

Feb 12, 2008
Back to 2.3.6

My Razr is pshasiaretail.en.03. I Installed BlackWindow rom but now I want back to 2.3.6 ver of factory to uprage to Moto ICS. Do Anybody help me?tHANK

Top Liked Posts