The Offical Send a Sgs4g To space.

Search This thread

dsexton702

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 14, 2011
South Lake Tahoe
i sure hope so, we should definitely do it and ive been wanting to launch something into space with a weather balloon! we could all meet up in cali or washington for bryan haha

GFX.myst.

Jul 19, 2011
i sure hope so, we should definitely do it and ive been wanting to launch something into space with a weather balloon! we could all meet up in cali or washington for bryan haha

you expect me to go from the east coast to the west coast to meet you all? i love you guys (no homo), but not that much. :p unless someone wants to start up a new "send a gfx master to cali" fund thread. ;)

anoymonos

Oct 22, 2011
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
Raver you should send your laptop to space also.maybe the manufacturer will send you a new one for the advertisement of their laptop going to space.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app

RaverX3X

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2011
Cali
Raver you should send your laptop to space also.maybe the manufacturer will send you a new one for the advertisement of their laptop going to space.

the point is to send sometihng working into space theres enough junk already floating out there.

and yes the project is still underway mb me and a few others from cali can meet up and do this <3

hechoen

May 7, 2011
the point is to send sometihng working into space theres enough junk already floating out there.

and yes the project is still underway mb me and a few others from cali can meet up and do this <3

Look up Bishop, CA. It would be the perfect place to launch. It's almost equi-distant from LA, San Fran, and Vegas. Plus then my lazy ass doesn't have to go anywhere.:rolleyes:

PANTERA56

Aug 30, 2011
S#!t I'm in southern CA I'd be down to see this phone shot to the moon lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Things that will be needed

Duct tape lots of duct tape

cooler of striophone nature (sp)
    1-mini parashoot
    1-2 Sgs4g's One for Gps tracking one for video recording. At least no less then 1 sgs4g Can Find a gps tracker to keep in the box.

1 helliem filled Weather balloon
    Some wire.
    A few Hand warmer heat packs to keep it all nice and toasty in there.
    Some small weights for stability.
    Most of the stuff I have access to..

The mission Once TeamAcid Reaches major milestone I plan on Finding a Sgs4g Flashing there milestone rom to it.. Install a 32 gb sd card to it and let it float to 107 Km into the upper atmosphere. At that point it will Pop do to the lack of air at that where the package will para shoot back down to earth. Using Gps location will track down package and recover said sgs4g at that time video will be made and posted... :p

In case of alien abduction all Team-acid names + white-hawk and Krylons name will be also loaded inside :p
    Why?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

because it can be done and its fun!
    id need to get all the stuff lol.. I have most of mostly id need someone to loan me a sgs4g or find one cheep If you need it back i can give it back lol provided something doesn't happen and it actually went into space lol...

So, you are asking Us (the SGS4G Community) for a phone?

**EDIT**
    I only ask because I donated to two phone funds in the past. White‘s twice and krylon's once.

I wonder how many other phones have been shot into space :)

Sgs4g..................making history

I wonder how many other phones have been shot into space :)

Sgs4g..................making history

actually Samsung did it to launch there galaxy line They went as far as to people could text message the phone at that heights lol..