[STOCK ROM] How to flash stock rom or firmware for iberry Auxus Nuclea N1 / MT6589T
Flashing stock ROM or firmware for iberry Auxus Nuclea N1. Though there is no official update from iberry. Through various forum official link for stock ROM is revealed. Stock ROM, is the official / factory image of the OS which contains binary image files that are provided for use in restoring your device's original factory firmware.
Steps to do the flashing:
- Download the compressed files http://iberry.asia/firmware/NucleaN1...1_20130703.zip it is about 320 mb.
- Know the contents of the compressed files
- Drivers folder contains the MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port, USB Modem Port...
- Stock Rom images contains the Binary files for Auxus Nuclea N1
- SP Flashing Tool contains the utility to flash the Stock ROM or firmware into the MediaTek processor / devices
- Installing the driver, double click the InstallDriver.exe and If Windows prompt Security alert, “Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software”, Select install this driver software anyway to proceed with installation.
- Run the "Flash_Tool.exe" from the SP Flash Tool folder
- Click on "Scatter-loading" and select the file "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt" located in the "Firmware" folder
- Now Click the "Download". The flash tool starts searching the port for preloadNow remove the battery from the phone and insert the USB cable. Once the device is detected the download starts automatically.
- Once the download is finished the dialog "Download Ok
- If the Flash tool can't detect the device. Uninstall the driver and reinstall as it might be due to preloader not detected. Also try to connect the USB cable by pressing the power button.
- Flashing Completed.
Flash AT YOUR OWN RISK. Though tested many times with my tablet and the post drafted carefully. Kindly Backup data before proceed; Refer blog post for screenshots generated by author
Please Rate the thread 5 Stars and click the Thanks Button
iberry Auxus Nuclea N1
iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G | Samsung Galaxy Y |
Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 | Nokia N73 | Samsung C5212 | Nokia 1101i