[Off-Topic] the end of an era please lock immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Alright, im going to use this thread to let everyone here know that this is probably the best, friendliest community on xda. I bought a transformer prime recently and the people in those forums consist of many whiners and trolls. Thank you x2 community for being awesome

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium

U got me curious now
I amgonna go take a stroll thru that forum :)

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

A funny quote I read recently:

"The Bible, to many people, is like an EULA. You don't read it. You just scroll down to the bottom and click, 'I agree'". Ba dum tss! :D

I love that signature and post!!!
RETWEET
o wait...I'm not on twitter right now...

BreatheALittle

Jan 23, 2012
The Land of Sun and Fun
I'm watching ...and drinking ...
Now time to sleep lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA App

Ahhhh Great Lakes beer. That is one thing I definitely miss about living in Ohio. That is the only beer I ever actually liked. Well, that and framboise. A beer that taste like raspberries? Yes please! :p

Alright, im going to use this thread to let everyone here know that this is probably the best, friendliest community on xda. I bought a transformer prime recently and the people in those forums consist of many whiners and trolls. Thank you x2 community for being awesome

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium

+1!!!!! Totally agree. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. And patient. This girl is appreciative of her XDA DroidX2 community! :D

I will bring the beer
Who has the herbage?

I can cook to
We got a party now!!
everyone is invited!!!

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Okay guys
Let's stay on topic now.....
Wait....what?
I'm gonna stay on the topic of off topic....
Sooooo
What kinda dog do you have/(what dog you like if you don't have one)?
I like rottweilers

CadenH

Sep 26, 2011
Used to have a bull mastiff and an English bull dog. Lots of drool and stubbornness.

Sent from my MB870 using xda premium

motcher41

Jul 29, 2011
Perham, Minnesota
Cat person here. Lol

I wanna see that movie..Chronicle. it looks bad ass

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Last edited:

Giphtid2705

Nov 30, 2011
New Orleans

+1 This is definitely the Truth!

As soon as I finish grad school, I'm getting a Dutch Shepherd.

Jubomime

Dec 9, 2011
Cat person here. Lol

I wanna see that movie..Chronicle. it looks bad ass

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Ditto but I wish they had done without the found footage gimmick and just made a straight movie. High hopes tho. Got good reviews.

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium

theredvendetta

Apr 10, 2011
I walked my girlfriend to her class and got a detention when I kissed her
Schools are gay. If I had sex with her in the middle of the hall, would the principal's head explode?

maggard5

Dec 24, 2011
Have a chocolate lab named Winston (think pulp fiction - love that movie). Don't like cats.

Sent from my cm7dx2 using XDA App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK more in depth reply;

I personally believe that the United States should let Unicorn's on the front lines of battle. They have a natural bayonet attached to their heads. Plus unicorns are not only cheaper to operate, but they are easier to apply extra armor to than Humvee's. As well as being able to carry more soldiers in and out of the battlefield faster, obviously.

To answer your earlier question, I think that all unicorns should indeed pool their knowledge into one collective "hive mind" as it would make all combat unicorns more informed as to what's happening during battle. If one unicorn happens to spot an enemy sniper - now all unicorns know where he is and can act accordingly.

Of course that's where the whole stem cell debate comes into play. What few people seem to realize is that if a unicorn is wounded in combat and he looses his horn, the only way to get it back is with magic unicorn stem cells. The only place you can get these magic stem cells is at the home of all unicorns, Unicornacopia. Oddly enough, the magic stem cells don't even come from the unicorns themselves, they come from kittens. In order to extract enough stem cells to repair just one horn, 4 kitties must die. This is where "ethics" come into play because nobody wants the blood of dead kittens on their hands. However in Unicornacopia kittens are the equal to our spiders, so the unicorns don't really care. Why should we?

Anyways I have a solution. We should let unicorns serve on the front lines and if they lose their horn during battle we can simply retire them to a veterans ranch where they will serve out the rest of their days of service as horses in non-combat situations while they await their stem cells from the kittens.

So that's my $0.02 on the situation. Guys I set up a donation fund to help the unicorns, if you're interested. If you have any kittens you would like to donate to be merciless slaughtered to save a unicorns horn, please visit www.kittensforunicornhorns.org and navigate to the donate page. :)

Thanks in advance...
    Re: [Off-Topic]Everyone welcome

Actually this thread has helped many people on this device in the past. Although it is primarily off topic we have had many questions posted in here from this device and many other devices. All questions were always answered and people helped. After all this thread/devices forums personified what XDA should be. A thread where new users and experienced users can come together with questions about devices. Most of XDAs forums/threads I have been in have been full of rude know it alls that persecute "noobs". No persecution was ever tolerated in this forum or thread...not by moderators but by us users. Noobs should be helped and that is the only way the custom rom scene will grow into more then it is today. I know this will not save my thread but I hope all moderators see this and put a firm leg down on rude people that persecute noobs. After all...in every noob is the future of XDA development.

Good day to all my XDA friends and long live the DX2 and noobs!

sent from my SGS3
    I'm gonna start paying tonight. Might not be on tonight. So of the thread is closed by tomorrow I just wanna say that it was good while it lasted. No where else could I go and talk about technology and other crap like I could here. I hate that the mods are doing this but oh well. I'll see everyone around here maybe. Always good talking to you guys.
    Happy Thanksgiving to my first Android family! You guys took me in and welcomed this girl with open arms. You continue to do so, everyday. So thankful for you guys, as you are a fantastic group of gentlemen. I hope today you are surrounded by family and friends, and you are filled with happiness and love! Hugs! Xoxo :D
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2