[Q] Verizon S5 will not connect to the internet

Search This thread

pinecone81

Nov 20, 2013
My wife's brand new S5 just stopped connecting to the internet. Mobile data and wifi are on and were working with no problem the day before yesterday. But now they have seemed to stop working. She has done a soft reset and forgotten our home network. She tells me that she cannot download anything from txt messages, surf the internet or even play her game that requires access to the internet. She is already frustrated after having to change from a Iphone 4s, so this is not helping any. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

aooga

Feb 19, 2011
California
My wife's brand new S5 just stopped connecting to the internet. Mobile data and wifi are on and were working with no problem the day before yesterday. But now they have seemed to stop working. She has done a soft reset and forgotten our home network. She tells me that she cannot download anything from txt messages, surf the internet or even play her game that requires access to the internet. She is already frustrated after having to change from a Iphone 4s, so this is not helping any. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Do a factory reset. If after that the wifi and data still don't work, it might be time for a replacement. iPhones are defective too, just her luck that she gets the defective S5. :)

Reactions: pinecone81

pinecone81

Nov 20, 2013
Do a factory reset. If after that the wifi and data still don't work, it might be time for a replacement. iPhones are defective too, just her luck that she gets the defective S5. :)

Ok. Is there a all encompassing backup for these phones, like itunes was for the iphone? Something computer based and not just cloud based?

Thank you Aooga.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ok. Is there a all encompassing backup for these phones, like itunes was for the iphone? Something computer based and not just cloud based?

Thank you Aooga.

Try Kies. You can get it from samsung's site, but nothing compares to the iPhone backup.