| KERNEL | AOSP/CM | HYBRID | Boosted Evita k2 | 01/14/2014

Search This thread

aznrice2k4

May 27, 2010
Chi-Town
I don't know if there's a easy answer to this, but i can't manage to make this kernel worked on the new PAC-Man build. I think Jrrior kernel use about the same configuration and I was able to boot it up with it.

I really like PAC-Man but I would be so happy making it work with this kernel. As anyone somehow manage to do it? I flashed a couple of time in a couple of different ways and no luck.

Link me the build you were having trouble. I tried the any kernel method and it bricked my device. Lol no worries. I fixed it. For now I have to make builds for different rom. Yeah its annoying on my side but I don't mind. As long as my users get the experience, I'm happy. I uploaded sofa king android edition. I need to fix the current update script for the current releases. I haven't been able to update because my bot has been down. Don't worry I didn't forget.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

aznrice2k4

May 27, 2010
Chi-Town
Is there BLN for this?

I have to readd it when i waa trying to fix s2w.

I wanted to be first oh well. :D I tested great kernel. :):good:

Lol

I guess you got the issues you had ironed out? Curious what was causing trouble.

Sent from my One Xl using Tapatalk

I honestly don't remember. Lol all I know now is that it works!

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

oranget

Feb 14, 2013
How do u install kernel? Followed link and just got a list of files..none of which looks to be for install?

oranget

Feb 14, 2013
Click the link, then go to the top right corner and click "File". Then at the very bottom there is a download button

No file link in top right corner when link opens...page just sits there.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

5a9upy4u.jpg

oranget

Feb 14, 2013
Yea..still nothing..just file list with no links..

Last edited:

oranget

Feb 14, 2013
Kernel installed fine, but just like on torched kernel, now wifi is broken. Just sticks on "wifi turning on".. but never does.

Black!Jack

Nov 9, 2013
Kernel installed fine, but just like on torched kernel, now wifi is broken. Just sticks on "wifi turning on".. but never does.

What security setting is your router using? 4.4 doesn't seem to play well with WPA. WPA2 works fine though.

Sent from my One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jrior001

Aug 12, 2010
Va Beach
Cm nightlies after 1/5 changed the way WiFi module is compiled. Other ROMs will follow suit as the maintainer updates so newer ROM needs new kernel. I just released update for mine and I assume @aznrice2k4 will need to do the same

oranget

Feb 14, 2013
Blame cm. I'll fix it when I get home

Oh..i know. Thanks for your work to get it fixed. It is much appreciated!

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

What security setting is your router using? 4.4 doesn't seem to play well with WPA. WPA2 works fine though.

Sent from my One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I am on WPA2 security as well.

aznrice2k4

May 27, 2010
Chi-Town

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

OK compiling now. I had to resync on my other bot.

Battery life? Well you tell me.

Ok here's the new updated kernel. I haven't tested it yet because I just resync my repo on my other build bot and it hasn;t finished.

boosted-kkmr1x-a1.zip

Attachments

• device-2014-01-10-030710.png
    device-2014-01-10-030710.png
    132.5 KB · Views: 164
  • device-2014-01-10-030720.png
    device-2014-01-10-030720.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 155
  • device-2014-01-10-030747.png
    device-2014-01-10-030747.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

WeWearFedoras

Jan 19, 2012
Waco, Texas
Just installed this kernel on the latest CM11 nightly and so far it seems to be running well. WiFi is connected for the time being. I've had issues on other kernels where the Wi-Fi connected at first but then starting screwing up later so I'll let you know if into any problems. Thanks!

WeWearFedoras

Jan 19, 2012
Waco, Texas
Have had no problems running this kernel so far. One question though... Any chance we can get the "pocket protection" feature added for s2w so that my face doesn't wake up the screen? Thanks!

aznrice2k4

May 27, 2010
Chi-Town
I will update the kernel with a lot of new stuff. I've been busy with life. It has been a lot of downs but finally a noticeable up.

Edit: I added showp mp decision. Rawr

hybajave.jpg

ymygetun.jpg

taby4u4a.jpg

5apuda3u.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: pandasa123

WeWearFedoras

Jan 19, 2012
Waco, Texas
No worries bro! I appreciate your work on the kernel for sure! But RL comes first! When and if you get to the kernel... Awesome. But there is no rush man! Hope things continue to get better for you. Again thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Boosted Kernel for HTC One X/XL (evita)

I am not responsible for any damage caused by this kernel, your warranty is void and you're proceeding at your own risk from this point on.

Looking for a blazing fast kernel with more optimizations than you know what to do with? Look no further.

SHOULD BE USE ONLY ON 4.3-4.3.1 WITH 3.18 FIRMWARE

Features & Info
    Sweep2Wake/Sweep2Sleep
    Optimized for awesome battery life and speed
    Customized for smoothness and stability
    Built using custom Linaro toolchain, 4.8 gcc
    wheatley, lagfree, smartassV2, smartmax, badass, interactive, conserative, and Lionheart governors!
    Fauxsound 3.0
    Voltage control
    MPDecision
    custom cherry-pick ASoc commits
    Stock CPU/GPU frequencies
    So much more!

Download

Thanks and Credits
    Special thanks to vfreeze_31, who gave me this build-bot, without which this kernel would not exist
    Christopher83
    jrior001
    rohan32
    thicklizard
    zarboz
    The entire CM team for all their hard work
    And RollTribe for making this OP

Did I forget anyone?

Enjoy!

op is still wip

XDA:DevDB Information
    Evita Boosted 7 Kernel, a Kernel for the AT&T HTC One X

Contributors
    aznrice2k4
    Kernel Special Features: Linux v3.4.75

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: k1
    Stable Release Date: 2014-01-15

Created 2013-11-07
    Last Updated 2014-01-15
    Been using this with Beanstalk. Crazy fast.

OK compiling now. I had to resync on my other bot.

Battery life? Well you tell me.

Ok here's the new updated kernel. I haven't tested it yet because I just resync my repo on my other build bot and it hasn;t finished.

boosted-kkmr1x-a1.zip

Does this kernel have double-tap-to-wake? I like that better than S2W.

Sent from my One Xl using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

No..it does not have DT2W. Anyone know the trick to get S2W to work correctly? I have it enabled in trickster mod, but it does not work either to wake or sleep.

I will update it soon. I've been very busy guys.
    I don't know if there's a easy answer to this, but i can't manage to make this kernel worked on the new PAC-Man build. I think Jrrior kernel use about the same configuration and I was able to boot it up with it.

I really like PAC-Man but I would be so happy making it work with this kernel. As anyone somehow manage to do it? I flashed a couple of time in a couple of different ways and no luck.

Link me the build you were having trouble. I tried the any kernel method and it bricked my device. Lol no worries. I fixed it. For now I have to make builds for different rom. Yeah its annoying on my side but I don't mind. As long as my users get the experience, I'm happy. I uploaded sofa king android edition. I need to fix the current update script for the current releases. I haven't been able to update because my bot has been down. Don't worry I didn't forget.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app