[APP 4.0+] Habbits - App for making new habits

Search This thread

scoderx0e

Oct 7, 2011
yes, I have it installed and when I go to the play store it won't show up for me when I search and when I find it via "installed" it says it's not compatible with my device and so it won't update. So if I didn't have it already installed I wouldn't be able to install the current version. I've tried on my Nexus 7 2014 and my Galaxy Note 8.

I have fixed the issue, the update is out on play store ,will take some time to reach you.In the meantime you can just download the apk attached to this thread.

NoFaith

Oct 15, 2010
Thanks I like your app especially the clean UI, that's why I chose your app instead of HabitBull but there're few things which are still missing though.
- Is it possible to rename or remove the category > Uncategorised?
Can you add a notification or a pop up message when you are about to delete a category that contains data? Right now it's acting kind of strange, you can delete a category that's not empty and it will give you the impression that you lost all that date but instead is going back to default category> Uncategorised
- Do you have in plan to sync the data with Google drive? as an alternative it will be nice to have a profile linked to Google+ or other services for backup purposes.

Last edited:

scoderx0e

Oct 7, 2011
Thanks I like your app especially the clean UI, that's why I chose your app instead of HabitBull but there're few things which are still missing though.
- Is it possible to rename or remove the category > Uncategorised?
Can you add a notification or a pop up message when you are about to delete a category that contains data? Right now it's acting kind of strange, you can delete a category that's not empty and it will give you the impression that you lost all that date but instead is going back to default category> Uncategorised
- Do you have in plan to sync the data with Google drive? as an alternative it will be nice to have a profile linked to Google+ or other services for backup purposes.

- No it is not possible to delete the uncategorised habit.I will add a dialog in the future version that tells the user that all habits will be shifted to uncategorised.
- Yes I do plan to implement syncing but it won't be through gdrive,since gdrive doesn't provide realtime syncing of data.It's good for backup though.

Right now I am working on a complete rewrite of many core parts of the app.So the next update is going to be delayed by about 2 - 3 months.

kruga

Dec 4, 2013
Good app. I am currently looking at various habits/goals map and this seems to cover a lot of what I want.

But is there an issue with this app and google play? It's not visible in the search.

scoderx0e

Oct 7, 2011
Yes actually I have disabled the download of the app from play store for time being. I am working on some major new features.

kruga

Dec 4, 2013
Great! Would be eagerly waiting for the new features.

Have been using for the last few days and while I like to app overall, I hope you make a few additions/improvements.

1. Negative habits
  2. Increase font size and touch sensitive area, right now it is a bit small because of which the touch input needs to be a bit more precise than what I would prefer
  3. Adding "quantities" per period. So for ex. say habit of reading books of 5hrs/week, if I read for at least 5 hrs then the week will become green, else red. Right now it is limited to days/week

scoderx0e

Oct 7, 2011
1. You can just change the wording of the habit, so that it's a negative habit :D
2. I have improved it in the latest version(v-4.0).If it's still not comfortable let me know.
3. Seems like a good feature, I will add it to my to do list.

kruga

Dec 4, 2013
1. You can just change the wording of the habit, so that it's a negative habit :D
2. I have improved it in the latest version(v-4.0).If it's still not comfortable let me know.
3. Seems like a good feature, I will add it to my to do list.

1. In that case can we pls have a default value option? So that the auto checkin will use the default value (for that habit could be skipped/succeeded/failed). This will greatly help in auto adding.
2. Thanks, much better. Would be great if we can eventually adjust the font size, but not a priority.
3. Thanks.

Can you please also add ability to delete multi items, across habits with ease?

BTW, just downloaded the update and seems great. Thanks for the great app!

Last edited:

scoderx0e

Oct 7, 2011
Oh deleting multiple items across list is a bit complicated technically, but I will see what I can do about it.

sjamie

Aug 6, 2011
Is there a new unlock code? "habbitsFree2014" does not seem to work.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Has the ability to add rewards for not breaking a chain been added yet? I can't seem to find it in the app. This app ROCKS!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,I have been working on an app for developing habithub. Its based on Seinfeld's technique of streaks http://lifehacker.com/281626/jerry-seinfelds-productivity-secret

Features
    • Ability to mark a day as skip
    • Beautiful graphs for visualizing data
    • ability to backup data to Google Drive

Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rstudioz.habits&hl=en

*** BETA Program**
    https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.rstudioz.habits

Version 9.4.11
    1. Bug Fix : Premium version restore after reinstall

Version 9.4.6
    1. Fixed step dialog not working

Version 9.4.6
    1. Fixed crash while backup and restore.

Version 9.4.4
    1. Auto select category when adding habits
    2. Fixed views changing randomly if the app is opened from the widgets
    3. Fixed crash on marking the day
    4. Fixed segmentation faults on some devices

Version 9.4.2
    1. Fixed habit list screen not displaying all habits on Android N
    2. Fixed crash on opening charts page

Version 9.4.0
    1. Implemented new chart types

Version 9.3.25
    1. Fixed crash on opening the habit
    2. Fixed crash on marking the day.

Version 9.3.0
    1. Rewards that can be added per habit.
    2. Go to the calendar-view / detail-view and swipe left.
    3. Fixed skip percentage to 50%.
    4. Fixed clicking step from reminders marking the checkin as fail.

Version 9.2.8.9
    1. Fixed step option not shown in today view
    2. Fixed checkin marked as fail from step in reminders
    3. Fixed crash on opening detail view

Version 9.2.6
    1. Rewards : Add rewards that can be unlocked on earning points

Version 9.2.5
    1. Enabled Auto Checkin
    2. Fix for habits not sorting properly
    3. Fixed streak calculation algorithm for flexible habits
    4. Fixed dates not displaying properly in calendar
    5. Fixed crash while activating DropBox backup on tablets

Version 9.0.0
    1. Even more material UI
    2. Reduced RAM usage, app should be faster
    3. Add Reasons to habits

Play Store - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rstudioz.habits&referrer=utm_source=xda
    YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj3VWy6s-anNpV6XEVeLgWA
    Great app! here is some suggestions:
    1- Please add "custom starting week date" option. I live in Iran and our weeks starts on Saturday.
    2- Add workdays option in new habit menu. some habits only doable in worktime!
    3- The Dark theme
    4- Add custom colors for each habit.(random or selectable) like "google keep" app
    5- In graphs you can add "from beginning" in time period selections.
    this app has an fantastic idea and very good looking ui
    (sorry for my english)
    That would be a nice addition!

I am working on dark theme, here's sneak peek of the design.
    Thanks for a great app. I really like this app and it's my first choice after trying a whole bunch of similar apps but one thing that would be great to add is the ability to set rewards for unbroken streaks of a certain length (of the users choosing) like you can in the "My Chain" app.

Thanks again.
    @scoderx0e

Hello

Firstly I want to say that this app is awesome. I immediately purchased full version and I enjoyed it much but I can't give a 5 star rating because of one thing. On my phone which has 720p screen resolution (Z3c running Android 6.0.1) there is a small graphical glitch as you can see on the first screenshot. I am not sure why but these lines are missing some pixels. If I turn my phone to landscape it is perfect.

If you could explain it to me if that is really a bug or am I missing something? I would love to give this amazing app 5/5 rating if you could take a look at this problem.

Thank you.

It seems to be a bug. I will have a look into it and try to get it fixed as soon as possible.