The Dark Knight Rises not compatible with the TF700

Search This thread

Jotokun

Apr 23, 2011
I know huh? GameLoft is at time more like GameNot lol

I think their problem is they do everything on a whitelist rather than let people just try it out. So even if a device is capable of running it, since Gameloft hasn't thoroughly tested it, they block it off. As the Infinity just hit, it'll be a while before Gameloft adds compatibility to any of their games, if they do at all.

A much better approach would be to show a big disclaimer on "untested" devices that the game may not run properly and the person runs it at their own risk. If a person really feels unsure, the warning gives them time to use their google play refund.

ayman07

Feb 25, 2010
I think their problem is they do everything on a whitelist rather than let people just try it out. So even if a device is capable of running it, since Gameloft hasn't thoroughly tested it, they block it off. As the Infinity just hit, it'll be a while before Gameloft adds compatibility to any of their games, if they do at all.

A much better approach would be to show a big disclaimer on "untested" devices that the game may not run properly and the person runs it at their own risk. If a person really feels unsure, the warning gives them time to use their google play refund.

ya i was pissed when i saw it wasn't compatible. i was going to purchase it on my galaxy nexus and then transfer it over to my infinity. but i dont want to spend $7 if it doesnt work on it since i have no interest in playing it on my phone.

@OP have you tried copying the apk over from your nexus to see if it would work? if it has licensing then it should still work since you are using the same accounts.

ya i was pissed when i saw it wasn't compatible. i was going to purchase it on my galaxy nexus and then transfer it over to my infinity. but i dont want to spend $7 if it doesnt work on it since i have no interest in playing it on my phone.

@OP have you tried copying the apk over from your nexus to see if it would work? if it has licensing then it should still work since you are using the same accounts.

Thanks, I will try that! I don't know why I didn't think of that, I space at night lol

I asked GameLoft on Facebook when they would support this game on the TF700, and why they hadn't as of yet, I got this reply-

"Check the availability of your phone by accessing http://www.gameloft.com/mobile-games/
The "Games for your phone" link will let you know which games are available for your device.

Have a great day!""

Quick reply, and nice, but completely useless. ;)

I got it! I backed it up in Titanium on my Nexus 7, then uploaded that to Box, then using Titanium on my TF700 I used the Box integration and restored it to my TF700, and, well, Batman is rocking the Infinity too! Take that Game Loft :D I still have about 15 bucks left on my $25 Play Store credit on my Nexus 7, I think I'll pick up the new Spider Man game too, now that I know this works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomn8tr

ayman07

Feb 25, 2010
I got it! I backed it up in Titanium on my Nexus 7, then uploaded that to Box, then using Titanium on my TF700 I used the Box integration and restored it to my TF700, and, well, Batman is rocking the Infinity too! Take that Game Loft :D I still have about 15 bucks left on my $25 Play Store credit on my Nexus 7, I think I'll pick up the new Spider Man game too, now that I know this works.

How are the graphics with our device? Does it look bad? A screenshot would be great

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

jesusjv95

Sep 2, 2012
Was Root needed?

Did you have to have the infinity rooted? and how about the nexus 7? can this be done with other games as well that are "not compatible" such as black ops zombies or spiderman?

baddison

Aug 11, 2006
USA
Wow....this is an interesting 'discovery'. I like to play MYSTERY MANOR, but it, too, complains that my device is not compatible. Wonder if I backup the game on the SGS3, and then bring it over to the TF700......will this work?? I have root on both devices - is anything esle needed??:confused:

newellj79

Jan 2, 2011
OnePlus 8
For whats it worth, Play does say it's compatible if you are running the unofficial cm10. I got it for .25. Well it does play, it does not appear to be optimized as it can be choppy.

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.