[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][otterx] PAC-ROM LP-MR1 Beta-2

What should i do about th nightlies

• keep otter as the nightly and build for otterx?

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • disable otter and build for otterx?

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Alessioromatm

Nov 12, 2011
Make sure it is enabled in pa prefs. Also make sure pie is turned off

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
thank you,it was at 0% of its size

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Now I installed Nova launcher but when I open it,it sets 170dpi/720p while I set 170dpi/600p for all application in PA settings in expert mode,how can I solve this issue?

EDIT:
I solved it by changing the number of columns and rows of Desktop

Last edited:

Alessioromatm

Nov 12, 2011
i've another issue,how can I manage and share apps from first account to another? The account settings allow me to change only the name

goldflame09

Jul 23, 2012
CT

Alessioromatm

Nov 12, 2011
You can't. It's meant to be completely different

Have you tried setting a different background?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

For share apps I've I solved it by installing an App for multiuser apps management from play store.

For the background I've not yet solved the problem,I already tried to set a different wallpaper but it works only with live wallpapers

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hashbang173

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 6, 2012
You shouldn't lose any apps on/data
(The ones you installed from the play store)

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Koopa777

May 18, 2012
INFO:

Thread has been updated for 4.4!!

On the downside, the first nightly failed last night :(

Should get one tonight though :)

Oh goldflame, we meet again. I had to do a double-take because I was pretty sure that I was no longer on the G2 forums. :p

What kernel does this include? CM, Diablo, etc.?

Hashbang173

May 6, 2012
With Android 4.4 PAC I have about 68mb of RAM free

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Reactions: 47th_Ronin

Hashbang173

May 6, 2012
I can download fine

Very fast too

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hashbang173

May 6, 2012
The thing is, a new version is uploaded every day

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Header.png
    PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there! Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!
    Screenshots.png
    PAC_man_slider.gif
    Features.png
    Features_List.png
    Disclaimer.png
    * By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! * * If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! * * Do not ask for ETAs!! *
    How_to_Install.png
    * Download the ROM and GApps * * Reboot to recovery * * Wipe data/factory reset * * Flash the ROM and then GApps * * Reboot your phone * * Enjoy *
    How_to_Update.png
    * Download the latest version * * Reboot to recovery * * Flash the ROM * * Wipe both dalvik cache and cache * * Reboot your phone * * Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *
    Not_Working.png
    Other_Info.png
    * None for now *
    Download.png
    Credits.png
    * PAC-ROM Team * * Cyanogen Team * * AOKP Team * * DirtyUnicorns * * SlimRoms * * Vanir * * Omnirom * * Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) * * PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) * * And of course, thank you for your love and support! *
    Support.png
    Support us with these banners:
    pac_user_banner.png
    pac_poweredby_banner.png
    Help with server costs
    donate.gif
    Surprised to see a 4.3 PAC so soon, I'll definitely be trying this soon. :beer:

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda app-developers app

i was going to wait for @Hashcode to finish with 3.4 kernel but i wanted it so i tried it, worked, so posted

also builds take 3 hrs so dont expect them as often
    Well here you go. After a huge rebase taking place over at PAC, OtterX now has a build for this. Link is below and in OP.

And yes.......... some of the PAC features are missing. That's what happens during a rebase. They are being added back in slowly but surely. For the time being, enjoy the new, more stable base :good:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ZcXCdM0CVJV2xncG9oNmhNajA/edit?usp=sharing
    Sorry for not being on top of things.....life got in the way

Ill be getting a new OtterX build up for those using that partition format soon, so stay tuned. thanks!
    Of the three OtterX ROMs I have tried this one is my favorite. I would have tried it sooner but I didn't know there was an OX version. You might want to consider adding OtterX to the title so users can find it easier.

Thanks for the great ROM!

Due to the fact of me not knowing how many people are using otterx, I have not added it to nightlies yet. However I am glad to know that it works well

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk