I just wanted to say "Thank you."

Search This thread

yuhang

Oct 3, 2010
I just wanted to inform all the good people of XDA for helping out me out. It all started with me asking total noob questions such as "What is rooting" to finally having great guides to teach me about rooting. Now, my phone is completely rooted, voodooed, and just spanking fantastic. It's fascinating how a phone can do so much. I can't wait till XDA works hard to crack the 2.2 update in the future and I just wanted to say, Thank you very much.

Dhuss

Oct 5, 2010
Tampa/FL/USA
I second that. Came in here with no knowledge of the subject of roots, and after a couple of weeks of reading I feel I can safely edit my phone. Thank you to all who contribute.

Mean Bro Greene

Jul 14, 2010
Thirded. It's quite amazing how quickly this phone has come along. Big thanks to the devs for their hard work. Also, lol @ the OP's fascinate pun.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

garywojdan81

Aug 10, 2010
I'm gonna echo the OP's sentiments exactly. After everybody's help & responsiveness here at xda I feel like I've been able to make the right choices about phones & apps & what to do with them. After everyone's input on my OP, droid x or fascinate?, I'm sticking with the fascinate due to my confidence in what these devs can accomplish with a truly open platform.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

dream.chaser

Mar 17, 2011
+1. I'm new to the android scene. Thanks to XDA and its helpful guides and members, my phone's now rooted and zipper than ever.

TheSonicEmerald

May 12, 2010
Buena Park
Some other folks here and I have had this phone since Last fall, and this dev community has exploded since then. Thanks to the devs, this phone is exactly how I want it.

Sent from my Fascinate with MIUI Gingerbread

Micronads

Oct 4, 2010
Kansas City
+1 here as well. I would be bricked many times if it wasn't for all the helpful information here.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA Premium App

zanktank

Feb 3, 2011
Denver
Yes thank you xda for offering me a way to customize my phone and get rid of all the crap that irritates me about it.

bobloblaw1

May 25, 2010
This thread must be dead sexy.

Necro'd in 2011 and 2012.

Classy.

-Hai guise I haz problems on the pre-alpha release and I don't know why.