[ICS MOD - SuperAPM] 16.03.2012 Completly new APM with icons!

Search This thread

Tripetch

Apr 3, 2007
Suggestion on APM

To DEV.

I can see that this APM is able to call android POWER OFF service function. So I have a question.

Is it possible that we just only create a program to call only android Power Off service function just like Screen Off program which immediately perform its task?

Then we can use Phone Weaver, Profile Changer, to call this Power Off program at a specific time. This combination can be used as the first android Scheduled Power Off.

Cheers

anthnhlt

Dec 3, 2008
Stellar work as usual! I edit two icons on the apm to match a little better with sense.
2012-03-15_16-02-31.png

i hope you don't mind.;) I'm not going to post the edited apk in order to avoid confusion in this thread, but let me know if you want the png's and I'll post them (or you could steal them from HTC like I did, lol). It's not that your awesome work needs them, just a personal preference.

Where can I get the sol with the new recovery icon and bootloader ?

wmzwy

Jan 24, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Where to find? :D

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using XDA

I think he meant is this one : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1590532 ..

I wanted to try using my sense 4.0 ported to sensation but still have some hesitation whether will work or not.. Will update soon after I tested..

EDIT :
Not working in Sense 4.0 ported to Sensation.. huhu.. have to restore my nandroid..

UPDATED :
Works in InsertCoin Sense 4.0 RC4.1. But need to delete services.jar from the zip file ( based on j4n87 advise ). Its better you all wait for j4n87 to announce it is officially support the sensation sense 4.0... :D

Last edited:

jamesclinton

Sep 22, 2009
Android Jungle

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks works great:D
    I edited android.policy.jar for volume to wake if anyone wants it;)
    so what does the acronym, APM, mean?

Advanced Power Menu
    This is were it helps to be a 5 year old they just randomly and repeatedly press buttons to figure it out, old farts like us simply stare at it and panic:p
    Thanks for making this! It's great!!

Not sure what anyone else thinks but perhaps making the background transparent instead of solid black would make it match the theme of the preceeding power down menu?

Just a suggestion. :)
    ..finally transparency!

Download here

Pls also check LeedroidTweaks for Sensation here

...APM included there and theres an feature to toggle items you dont want on the power menu (1 pic) - and of course lost more tweaks.

..enjoy.
    Stellar work as usual! I edit two icons on the apm to match a little better with sense.
    2012-03-15_16-02-31.png

i hope you don't mind.;) I'm not going to post the edited apk in order to avoid confusion in this thread, but let me know if you want the png's and I'll post them (or you could steal them from HTC like I did, lol). It's not that your awesome work needs them, just a personal preference.