[Q] Rom for Huawei G730

Search This thread

anshumangoyal

Apr 13, 2014
Bengaluru
We stay in India and My brother just bought Huawei G730 phone from china.
The phone has hell lot of restrictions and I am not able to open up play store in that and configure my gmail account.

Is there any way I can install some custom ROM on this phone and where to find this custom ROM etc. I have a very less information about this.
If there is any post describing this whole process, it will be great help.

Reactions: lizocat
Huawei G730 is good phone i love the ROM they have.

You did not found Google play because of it rights issue.

Huawei have given There market place with phone, just go there and install all the things which you want... Search goole play in that and install it. I works like a charm.

You can install all the products of google from there app store like Gmail , Google Play , Youtube etc.

I am using this phone since 2 month and its working damm good. I am looking for the Kernel of the phone just to customize for my knowledge.

Juve4life

Jul 31, 2014
You did not found Google play because of it rights issue.

Huawei have given There market place with phone, just go there and install all the things which you want... Search goole play in that and install it. I works like a charm.

You can install all the products of google from there app store like Gmail , Google Play , Youtube etc.

I am using this phone since 2 month and its working damm good. I am looking for the Kernel of the phone just to customize for my knowledge.

Please is there any way to force 3g only on this fone

alisaruman

Dec 31, 2014
[Request] Need a Rom For Huawei G730-U10

Hi Dears. I Need A Custom Rom For Huawei G730-U10
Build Number is : B112
android Verison : 4.2.2

Please Create a Full Custom Rom For This Device.
Thanks A Lot!

Reactions: pouya777

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We stay in India and My brother just bought Huawei G730 phone from china.
    The phone has hell lot of restrictions and I am not able to open up play store in that and configure my gmail account.

Is there any way I can install some custom ROM on this phone and where to find this custom ROM etc. I have a very less information about this.
    If there is any post describing this whole process, it will be great help.
    [Request] Need a Rom For Huawei G730-U10

Hi Dears. I Need A Custom Rom For Huawei G730-U10
    Build Number is : B112
    android Verison : 4.2.2

Please Create a Full Custom Rom For This Device.
    Thanks A Lot!