[Q] APK(game) development?

Search This thread

asker7813

Jul 12, 2014
First I'm sorry for my English's mistakes,I'm brazilian.There are a long time ago that I already knew about xda site but I just joined in it now because I need a lot help into apk development.I develop games in Construct 2(paid) for Android but when I finish my game in the program I get a HTML version of it and sent to Adobe Phonegap because like this I can get a apk without the boring problems of make it in ConcoonJS.My problem is when it get back the apk because the apk comes just like a ''raw'' project.What I want to mean is that the apk by the way doesn't come with a icon/logo(I think that like this it must come without the name of the company for instance too).In Unity we can put icon,name of company,compatibity and another things but I prefer to make in Construct my game because Unity is more complex than.SO what I want is a program that can give these informations for my developeds apks.

Thanks to everybody that answers my question!

loligan

Jul 19, 2014
First I'm sorry for my English's mistakes,I'm brazilian.There are a long time ago that I already knew about xda site but I just joined in it now because I need a lot help into apk development.I develop games in Construct 2(paid) for Android but when I finish my game in the program I get a HTML version of it and sent to Adobe Phonegap because like this I can get a apk without the boring problems of make it in ConcoonJS.My problem is when it get back the apk because the apk comes just like a ''raw'' project.What I want to mean is that the apk by the way doesn't come with a icon/logo(I think that like this it must come without the name of the company for instance too).In Unity we can put icon,name of company,compatibity and another things but I prefer to make in Construct my game because Unity is more complex than.SO what I want is a program that can give these informations for my developeds apks.

I'm sorry for my English's mistakes, I from Belarus. You export game for CoconJS. Go on site cocon js. Make apk on site. Downland Java JDK. Sign the application. And do an operation on the apk through Zipalign

Reactions: asker7813

asker7813

Jul 12, 2014
Ok

I'
ill try tough coconjs is a kinda of boring program.Anyway,thank you,you were the only one person that answered my quetion :)

Feb 6, 2014
To make android videogames I suggest you to continue to lear Unity.
Follow the tutorials of Burgzerg Arcade (Peter Laliberte) for 3D games or tutorials of Christopher LaPollo for 2D games.
Hope this can help you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I'm sorry for my English's mistakes, I from Belarus. You export game for CoconJS. Go on site cocon js. Make apk on site. Downland Java JDK. Sign the application. And do an operation on the apk through Zipalign