[Q] Simple question about HTC ONE Versions

Search This thread

danisaurio9

Feb 11, 2014
Hi XDADEVs, I'm Daniel Hernández, new on the Forum. I've a simple question that i can´t solve. I don't know the version (Verizon, Sprint, AT&T...)
I want to root the device and run CyanogenMod or similar, but I don't know my version. Apppears to be not android upgrades avalaible (KitKat).I'm sure that I've an HTC ONE (M7) htc_europe Android 4.3 Sense 5.5 API Level:18 Build ID:JSS15J. Proccesor ARMv7, 4cores. OpenGL 3.0: Adreno 320. I don´t if this information is useful, and i'm giving a good explanation, sorry for mi bad english, and thanks :D

nty123

Feb 9, 2014
xdaforums.com
Hi XDADEVs, I'm Daniel Hernández, new on the Forum. I've a simple question that i can´t solve. I don't know the version (Verizon, Sprint, AT&T...)
I want to root the device and run CyanogenMod or similar, but I don't know my version. Apppears to be not android upgrades avalaible (KitKat).I'm sure that I've an HTC ONE (M7) htc_europe Android 4.3 Sense 5.5 API Level:18 Build ID:JSS15J. Proccesor ARMv7, 4cores. OpenGL 3.0: Adreno 320. I don´t if this information is useful, and i'm giving a good explanation, sorry for mi bad english, and thanks :D

I'm really not sure what carrier your on but (don't take my word for it) i think your on at&t, i do know though if your on 4.3 jellybean you can root and get s-off using this http://firewater-soff.com