A replacement to google appstore on custom rom

Search This thread

Damedus

Mar 26, 2012
Camuy
Im looking for an apstore that has the gameloft games and such and that sells them via paypal and not google's method. I keep getting error not found if I try to get a paid app off the google store (after reading a ton of posts it seems its cause of my location). Also a Store that has a working monopoly for kindle (c7 modded) that works and i can pay for via paypal

Th3-Chronikk

Feb 3, 2012
Dallas
Go to Mod Edit : warez is bad. Link removed

Sent from my Kindle Fire using xda premium

Last edited by a moderator:

Damedus

Mar 26, 2012
Camuy
Go to Mod Edit : warez is bad. Link removed

Sent from my Kindle Fire using xda premium

thanks but im not looking for warez anyone can get those with google search, im more interested of being able to do in app purchases, like pay a 6 month sub on order and chaos but since im in PR and I don't own a phone with 3g i don't have a way to connect or try any of the posted fixes. To go straight to the point id like a market like amazon's stock one ( I have amazon on c7 but alas it wont list the gameloft for kindle apps if it did i could probably get O and chaos there and pay for its subs too) so either a trick to make amazon shop work like the one in stock rom while under c7 (i cant stand the stock's wallpaper thing or its launcher) or a shop that will SELL me in game purchases and paid games not asking for crackers or cheats just a trick to use the shop legit from puerto rico

Damedus

Mar 26, 2012
Camuy
I have get jar no dice for in app purchase. I'll test the others thanks

Sent from my GT-P1000 using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

shravbits

Mar 12, 2012
Why not just install Amazon Appstore and mod your build.prop?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    have you tried alternate stores like

Aptoide
    YAAM
    SlideMe
    GETJAR

they may be able to help you.