• No GAPPS

Votes: 27 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

jrafael

Dec 4, 2009
London
Am I missing an update log from 14? What's different?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App

BUILD 14
Laggy video recording in low light
"sin" does not work in calculator in Spanish
Laggy playback of some video in .mkv container (same video works in the .mp4 container) (Recommendation: Dice Player from market. Does its own mkv extraction and has hw decoding support)
New Feature: Gamma tuning (equivalent to Voodoo Color's "v1 gamma hack")

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1363593

Reactions: sixstringsg

sixstringsg

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 11, 2009
Dallas, TX

Any idea when OP will be updated to include list of changes with 14?

So here's how this works: I do not own a Vibrant. I have a friend that does, so i maintain this for him and a few other guys. I am helping maintain and test kernels for four devices, I have work, and I have school, so i am quite limited on time. I do not make money from this ROM, in fact I lose money due to bandwidth costs. The more people bug me about it, the more likely I am to stop maintaining this ROM, or just stop posting it on XDA. The OP will get updated, I figured people would rather have a new build and no OP than the other way around. I also link to the i9000 OP in my OP, you can find the info yourself.

btyork

Apr 16, 2010
Texas
So here's how this works: I do not own a Vibrant. I have a friend that does, so i maintain this for him and a few other guys. I am helping maintain and test kernels for four devices, I have work, and I have school, so i am quite limited on time. I do not make money from this ROM, in fact I lose money due to bandwidth costs. The more people bug me about it, the more likely I am to stop maintaining this ROM, or just stop posting it on XDA. The OP will get updated, I figured people would rather have a new build and no OP than the other way around. I also link to the i9000 OP in my OP, you can find the info yourself.

I meant no disrespect, and it didn't click that the other change log applied here. I don't own a vibrant either, my roommate does however. So we both appreciate what you do, cause it allows me to play on his phone as well. Thanks! :)

I wish I hadn't posted, cause someone else did at the exact same time... ;/

jrafael

Dec 4, 2009
London

I know you mean well my friend. Thanks for your hardwork.

Have you consider using sourceforge for hosting your project ?

sixstringsg

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 11, 2009
Dallas, TX
I know you mean well my friend. Thanks for your hardwork.

Have you consider using sourceforge for hosting your project ?

I own a dedicated server, and hosting on source forge doesn't provide near the flexibility I need. I should be fine bandwidth wise. I have other projects that need the server anyway.

anomalous3

Jan 22, 2010
Phoenix
Note for anyone upgrading to this from a previous version: If you forgot to wipe and now it's lagging terribly, try a kernel cleaning script and flashing Eugene's streamline kernel. I got to keep all my data and lag is gone. Edit: I suppose you could also probably format /boot and /system and flash build 14 again, or maybe even run a kernel cleaning script and flash it again, but I'm all for the minimum amount of flashing/wiping necessary.

Sent from my Vibrantmtd using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sneakysnake16

Nov 25, 2011
Concord,NH
Here's build 14: http://goo.gl/dnclL
I'll update the OP soon. Special thanks to Skitz, he's my only Vibrant tester left, and he actually made this zip above so I didn't have to in addition to other work.
Hey you don't know me im new here but I'm a flashaholic and I don't mind testing Roms for anyone if you need a tester just pm me with a link to the rom/kernel whatever you need and ill help out :) goodluck

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Premium App

K

kchau15

has anyone tested between CM9 and Passion? if so i was just wondering which is better?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FaultException has now posted an official Vibrant CM9 thread. This thread will now be a thread for kangs that have cherry-picks added on top. I will contact a moderator to move it to the general section now as well. The first one is compiling now, and the OP is under construction.

http://goo-inside.me/devs/glitch/CM9_Kangs/Vibrant
    Newest build:
    http://goo.gl/VycqY

Changed:
    GPS Works!
    SU Works!
    Everything important works!

Any idea when OP will be updated to include list of changes with 14?

Once device trees and such are pushed, how many would be interested in nightlies? As of now, build 14 only has 53 downloads. At that point, it probably wouldn't be worth the bandwidth costs to upload nightlies, but we'll see.

Edit: I'll also have to look and see at the end of the month how much bandwidth I'm using. I might have enough to be fine without paying extra, we'll see.
    New fixed build coming in a couple hours.