[Q] how to pair CTRLR pair with motorola g (kitkat) ?

Search This thread

senteix2

Feb 17, 2014
Hi guys , so i have a Mojo madcat and i want to use the CTRLR with my motorola g ( it has kitkat 4.4.2 ) , i've tried to pair it with no luck , is there an special way to to do that ? thanks

Mad Catz Nate

Dec 30, 2013
www.madcatz.com
Hi guys , so i have a Mojo madcat and i want to use the CTRLR with my motorola g ( it has kitkat 4.4.2 ) , i've tried to pair it with no luck , is there an special way to to do that ? thanks

Ensure the USB dongle is not plugged into anything, and that your device has bluetooth 4.0/LE, then try searching again.

If the USB is plugged in, itll usually try connecting to that first.

Reactions: gwaldo

senteix2

Feb 17, 2014
Ensure the USB dongle is not plugged into anything, and that your device has bluetooth 4.0/LE, then try searching again.

Acording to gsmarena and gsmchoice moto g xt1032 has bluetooh 4.0 LE
(gsmarena.com/motorola_moto_g-5831.php)
(gsmchoice.com/en/catalogue/motorola/motog/)
and yes the dongle was not pluged in mojo , but the mojo blueetooth was turned on , i will power of mojo to be sure and try again
i will let you know later , thank for answer me :good:

Edited
i've tried bit no luck D: anything el se i csn do solve this?

I going to try with a Galaxy note n7100 (i going to try to flash KitKat rom in that)

Last edited:

Mad Catz Nate

Dec 30, 2013
www.madcatz.com
With the USB dongle unplugged, try pressing and holding the Start button for 5 seconds until the Home button flashes purple. This will clear pairing, then return to Discovery Mode with the Home button flashing Red/Blue. Then try connecting to your device.

Reactions: CapVice

senteix2

Feb 17, 2014
With the USB dongle unplugged, try pressing and holding the Start button for 5 seconds until the Home button flashes purple. This will clear pairing, then return to Discovery Mode with the Home button flashing Red/Blue. Then try connecting to your device.

thanks a lot this solve the problem , by the way when i use the switch Button to changue it to mouse mode, it does not work as mouse (with the Iphone) os something el se i need to do ?

Mad Catz Nate

Dec 30, 2013
www.madcatz.com
When in GameSmart Mode (Left-most position), does it let you move around a highlight selection?

When trying Mouse Mode, ensure the Mode Switch is in the center position.

You can also check if Mouse Mode works at all by using a micro USB adapter and a wired USB mouse. Also, if the CTRLR is connecting fine, our RATM and MOUS9 (both also Bluetooth Smart) should also be able to connect to it directly.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.