camera resolution help

Search This thread

jimmycocos

Dec 6, 2013
I have noticed that the auto scn mode uses 3MP resolution only. I have to use the manual mode to take a high resolution picture (5MP). Does anyone have a solution for this?? I like the auto scene recognition but I want it for the 5MP picture and not for the 3MP.

Using the auto scn the resolution is 2560x1440 and using manual is 2592x1944. I've had the same problem before I upgraded to 4.3 release 2 (+wipe data) from 4.3 release 1...

Farsiris

Apr 19, 2014
South Cotabato
I have noticed that the auto scn mode uses 3MP resolution only. I have to use the manual mode to take a high resolution picture (5MP). Does anyone have a solution for this?? I like the auto scene recognition but I want it for the 5MP picture and not for the 3MP.

Using the auto scn the resolution is 2560x1440 and using manual is 2592x1944. I've had the same problem before I upgraded to 4.3 release 2 (+wipe data) from 4.3 release 1...

Flash cybershot mod .

jimmycocos

Dec 6, 2013
can you help me do this? I have to mention that I have a locked bootloader and it cannot be unlocked (going to the service menu it says "no" on the "allow unlocking bootloader" or smth like this) so I cannot flash cwm in order to flash cybershot mod...

Last edited:

Farsiris

Apr 19, 2014
South Cotabato
Move apps to system the change all permisions to rw-r-r then after changing permision move all to system/app. Rewrite existing files.then reboot.

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app