Emoji support

Search This thread

calum96

Nov 21, 2010
Hey, I use smartkeyboardpro (which is brilliant) and it contains emojis (all the faces and icons) but using the messaging app it converts anything with one in it to an MMS is there any way around this or a modded version that doesn't so it? from what I've read it does it for compatibility. Thank-you :)

spamtrash

Nov 9, 2008
Krasnoyarsk
Hey, I use smartkeyboardpro (which is brilliant) and it contains emojis (all the faces and icons) but using the messaging app it converts anything with one in it to an MMS is there any way around this or a modded version that doesn't so it? from what I've read it does it for compatibility. Thank-you :)

Yes, it is.. However, following the recommendation would require more skills than recognizing the difference between: "Discussion about the Galaxy S 4 (general, tips & tricks, etc)" and "For all your questions about the Galaxy S 4".:rolleyes:

calum96

Nov 21, 2010
I did look in the themes and app threads but couldn't see anything, and said I should put a request in this section so I was just wondering if anyone knew of such a fix/app :)