[KERNEL] [Nov 26] ElementalX-m7 | 22.4 Sense | 22.4 GPE

Search This thread

Tbbo514

Dec 31, 2009
orlando
The default settings should work fine.

Install Better Battery Stats to see what's using up your battery.

ok definitely, is there a little tutorial on how I can determine that with better battery stats? I installed it once before but couldn't really understand how to use it. im not retarded I swear lol

guy4jesuschrist

May 24, 2011
The default settings should work fine.

Install Better Battery Stats to see what's using up your battery.

I've used stock settings, except for stockish for GPU, and my average battery life isn't much different than stock kernel on 13.4.

yvudyrag.jpg

ok definitely, is there a little tutorial on how I can determine that with better battery stats? I installed it once before but couldn't really understand how to use it. im not retarded I swear lol

I completely get where you're coming from there. I have both GSAM and BBS installed, but have never been able to understand how to read BBS, in a way that makes it better than GSAM for me.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Rad ryan

Jan 22, 2011
It doesn't have much resemblance to the stock governor anymore. When the gboost counter is high, it switches from the current, very conservative, multiphase to the older, but more aggressive, two-phase ondemand. I also added input boosting.

There is a counter that starts increasing when the gpu frequency increases (graphics load). When the counter reaches a certain threshold (I think 40%), it switches from acting like the stock governor to the two-phase ondemand. If the graphics load is really high, the up_threshold changes to the value of the gboost_threshold to essentially make it run at max freq. So, gboost_threshold is the up_threshold when the graphics load is high.

input_event_freq and two_phase_freq are configurable, but for some reason Trickstermod won't work and doesn't even report the correct values (they're not set to 384). Fauxclock works, and I think Kernel Tuner (beware of kernel tuner automatically applying your current settings at boot)

GENIUS! :D

So if I was to keep gboost enabled and turn off gpu rendering in the development settings would that keep it at lower frequencies when not playing games? Or will it not make a difference?

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

What are the best settings for installation for good battery life because I hear this is a good kernal and for me my battery life is still trash it's only been off for like 2 hours and I've lost 20% already

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Is that 2 hrs screen on time or screen off or what mixture? If screen on, then that's about 10%/hr and that is awesome as it would equate to 10 hr screen time. :)

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Go to bbs xda thread, there is a tutorial in the op.

dragonov88

Dec 5, 2012
Hi Flar or you guys :D

where's the link for 13.4? I can't find it. Also, is this version stable? thx guys.. you rock flar!! :victory:

jelmer-p

Oct 17, 2008
Can anyone help me? Trying to flash 13.0 getting stuck at 10‰
I tried 6 times also did a dirty flash.
I'm on ARHD 53.0 also get stuck at flash at 52.0. Never had any problems flashing suddenly it the issue appeared.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Thela7

Mar 25, 2012
Can anyone help me? Trying to flash 13.0 getting stuck at 10‰
I tried 6 times also did a dirty flash.
I'm on ARHD 53.0 also get stuck at flash at 52.0. Never had any problems flashing suddenly it the issue appeared.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Wipe cache in recovery, or run

fastboot erase cache

In bootloader

Sent by smoke signals, then translated to Morse, and digitized by Monkeys.

EaglesGPC

Nov 25, 2013
Pofi
Show my signature for my settings...

Inviato dal mio HTC One utilizzando Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395491995680.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395491995680.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 890

Tbbo514

Dec 31, 2009
orlando
GENIUS! :D

So if I was to keep gboost enabled and turn off gpu rendering in the development settings would that keep it at lower frequencies when not playing games? Or will it not make a difference?

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Is that 2 hrs screen on time or screen off or what mixture? If screen on, then that's about 10%/hr and that is awesome as it would equate to 10 hr screen time. :)

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Go to bbs xda thread, there is a tutorial in the op.

that's screen off I maybe turned it on a few times to send a text but at most it was a combined 20 minutes or so I wasn't doing much with it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    p2214177205-11.jpg

Kernel for Google Play Edition and Sense-based ROMs

FAST • STABLE • FULL-FEATURED

This version works on every HTC One variant except Sprint and Verizon.

The Sprint HTC One version is here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2295596
    The Verizon HTC One version is here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2600691

ElementalX aims for absolute stability, easy one-time setup and lots of useful features.

FEATURES:
    • easy installation and configuration with Aroma installer
    • overclocking/underclocking options
    • headphone gain control
    • choose auto minimum voltage (725mV to 850mV)
    • full user voltage control
    • mpdecision options (battery saving, stock, performance)
    • optional GPU overclocking
    • modified ondemand CPU Governor for balance between performanc and battery life
    • GPU governors: ondemand, simple
    • i/o schedulers: ROW, FIOPS, SIO, CFQ, NOOP, deadline
    • kernel based thermal control (extra cool, run cool, default, and run hot)
    • optional sweep2wake, doubletap2wake, logo2wake with pocket detection
    • optional logo2menu
    • optional button light notification
    • optional force fastcharge
    • NTFS r/w, exFAT, and extended OTG support
    • optional color control
    • support more game controllers (including XBOX and PS3)
    • increased refresh rate for HDMI output via MHL adapter
    • selinux fixes

Google+ Community

Please consider a donation to support ongoing development

Thanks to those who have donated!

Special thanks to @jonas2295 for the ElementalX logo

App to customize Wake Gestures:
    Wake Gestures

Sense Android 5.0.2
    ElementalX-m7-22.4-Sense

Google Play Edition Android 5.1
    ElementalX-m7-22.4-GPE

Google Play Edition Android 5.0.1
    ElementalX-m7-19.3-GPE

Sense 6 Android 4.4.3
    ElementalX-m7-18.0-Sense

Google Play Edition Android 4.4.3/4.4.4
    ElementalX-m7-15.1-GPE

Sense 6 Android 4.4.2
    ElementalX-m7-14.12-Sense

Sense 5.5 and Sense 6 Android 4.4.2
    ElementalX-m7-14.10

Google Play Edition Android 4.4.2
    ElementalX-m7-11.7

Sense 5.5 Android 4.4
    ElementalX-m7-10.10.1

Google Play Edition Android 4.4
    ElementalX-m7-9.1

Sense 5.5 Android 4.3
    ElementalX-m7-8.4

Sense 5 Android 4.3
    ElementalX-m7-5.6

Google Play Edition Android 4.3
    ElementalX-m7-4.4

Google Play Edition and Sense 5 Android 4.2.2
    ElementalX-m7-3.12.1

Sense 5 Android 4.1.2
    ElementalX-m7-1.1

INSTALLATION

1. Install zip from recovery
    2. Follow the instructions, if you don't know what to do, use the preselected options
    3. Reboot

For installation, it seems a lot of people have finicky phones when it comes to flashing stuff with aroma.

If the installer gets stuck at 0% then you need to reboot to bootloader and do fastboot erase cache

If the installer reboots at 10%, you need to do a nandroid backup of /system partition and restore it. I think a dirty flash would also work.

After you install it, if you get a black screen or stuck at the HTC logo, no need to worry. Just hold down the power button untill the capacitive buttons start flashing and the phone restarts. The kernel installed correctly.

As always, with overclocking, not all phones can handle all frequencies. If it doesn't boot, or randomly reboots, or freezes, your first course of action should be to reinstall with a lower frequency.

Code:
    * Standard disclaimer: 
    * Your warranty is now void.  Use at your own risk.
    * In other words: It is your choice to use this software,
    * I am not responsible for any damage or problems you may have!

Previous versions:
    ElementalX-m7-14.1
    ElementalX-m7-14.0
    ElementalX-m7-13.5.1
    ElementalX-m7-11.4
    ElementalX-m7-12.0
    ElementalX-m7-8.3
    ElementalX-m7-11.3
    ElementalX-m7-10.8
    ElementalX-m7-8.2
    ElementalX-m7-11.0
    ElementalX-m7-10.5
    ElementalX-m7-10.4
    ElementalX-m7-8.1
    ElementalX-m7-9.0.1
    ElementalX-m7-10.3
    ElementalX-m7-10.2
    ElementalX-m7-10.1
    ElementalX-m7-10.0
    ElementalX-m7-8.0.1
    ElementalX-m7-6.1.2
    ElementalX-m7-5.4
    ElementalX-m7-5.2
    ElementalX-m7-3.11
    ElementalX-m7-4.2
    ElementalX-m7-5.1
    ElementalX-m7-3.4
    ElementalX-m7-3.3
    ElementalX-m7-3.0
    ElementalX-m7-2.6
    ElementalX-m7-2.3
    ElementalX-m7-2.2
    ElementalX-m7-2.1
    ElementalX-m7-1.0.1
    ElementalX-m7-0.11
    ElementalX-m7-0.10
    ElementalX-m7-0.9
    ElementalX-m7-0.8.1
    ElementalX-m7-0.6
    ElementalX-m7-0.5
    ElementalX-m7-0.4
    ElementalX-m7-0.3

Special thanks:
    @tbalden for l2m and bln and cam fix on sense 4.3
    @amarullz for installer
    @backfromthestorm for fstrim
    @crpalmer for kernel based thermal control
    @mkasick Fix for empty app-mounted directories
    @jonas2295 for elementalx logo
    @faux123 for simple GPU governor and color control

NOTES:

ElementalX Configuration File
    Your choices in the Aroma installer are used to build a configuration file. The config file is located at /etc/elementalx.conf. You can edit this file to change kernel settings. Whatever is set in this file will take effect when the device is booted (unless other scripts or apps interfere!)

The settings can be changed by editing /etc/elementalx.conf and rebooting. Advanced users can apply settings on the fly by running /etc/init.d/99elementalx as root.

There is no need to edit /etc/init.d/99elementalx. All settings are configured in /etc/elementalx.conf.

If settings are not sticking, make sure the file permissions for /etc/init.d/99elementalx are set to execute. Every time the settings are applied, a log file is created at /data/local/tmp/elementalx-kernel.log. Problems can be diagnosed by looking at the log file.

Please check to see if any /etc/init.d scripts or apps (such as Kernel Tuner or Trickstermod) are interfering with your settings.

ElementalX Log File
    Every boot, a log file is created at /data/local/tmp/elementalx.log. This file shows the date and time and all settings that have been applied. Use this to verify and troubleshoot configuration options. Also shows your PVS bin.

Kernel Tuner/TricksterMod/Venom Tweaks, etc
    You don't need these apps because the ElementalX installer sets everything up automatically, but if you want to check or change settings, you can use these apps. Just be aware that some of them (e.g. Kernel Tuner) are set by default to apply settings on boot, which can interfere with the settings you chose in the ElementalX installer.

Note: on the most recent versions, the fauxclock app interferes with GPU overclocking unless you disable pnpmgr (not recommended)

Overclocking
    Overclocking (or underclocking) is optional. The installer lets you choose a maximum between 1134MHz (underclocked) and 2160MHz (overclocked). You can set the maximum frequency individually for each CPU core in the installer. Whatever frequencies you chose in the installer will be set at boot for each CPU. Not all devices can handle overclocking. The stock maximum CPU frequency is 1.7GHz. I recommend a mild overclock, like 1836MHz. Clocking higher creates heat and wastes battery for very little performance gain.

CPU voltages
    The installer allows you to choose from several undervolting options. These automatically undervolt the lowest frequency (384MHz) where the CPU spends most of its time. The voltages for other frequencies are assigned based on the PVS bin of your phone. CPU voltages are fully customisable with apps such Kernel Tuner or Trickster Mod, but I recommend leaving these other voltages as-is unless you are prepared to do a lot of testing. Be careful, lowering voltages can cause instability. Generally, having reboots while the phone is asleep is a sign that your minimum voltage is too low. The minimum voltage allowed is 700mV.

Be careful with undervolting. If you have bluetooth or sound issues, try increasing the minimum voltage.

Minimum CPU frequency
    The minimum CPU frequency in this kernel is 384MHz. This chip was not designed to operate below 384MHz and I am respecting Qualcomm's design decision to have the CPU idle on pll8 at 384MHz. There is a way to achieve lower frequencies using the high frequency pll, however, this is likely to cause instability and inefficient operation (battery drain, ui stuttering)

GPU frequencies
    You can choose stock GPU frequency of 400MHz or overclock. If overclocked, you can choose from a range of frequencies up to 585MHz. Overclock frequencies can be changed on the fly, but you can't use the stock frequency. Conversely, if you choose stock GPU, the overclocking frequencies will not be available. To change between stock and overclocking mode, you need to reinstall. The same voltages are used no matter if the GPU is overclocked or not.

GPU Governor
    The default GPU govenror is ondemand. It works well and is recommended for best balance between performance and batter life. The simple governor is also available, but ramps up the GPU frequency much quicker than ondemand, so may impact battery life. The governor can be set in /etc/elementalx.conf

Thermal Control
    I've added kernel based thermal control and throttling. HTC's thermald is very aggressive and throttles the CPU frequency pretty much anytime you use all four processors. This kernel based implementation allow better performance while still protecting your phone from overheating. There are three levels of thermal control, which can be chosen in the installer or changed in /etc/elementalx.conf. The default option is recommended. With the run cool option, your CPU will run about 5C cooler than default while under heavy load. With the run hot option, the CPU will run about 5C warmer than default under heavy load.

MPDecision settings
    There are three mpdecision settings available: battery saving, stock and performance. I think they are self explanatory. These can be changed in /etc/elementalx.conf

Max screen off frequency
    This is optional and must be selected in the installer. I recommend enabling it. This limits the max cpu frequency while the screen is off. The default max screen off frequency is 702MHz, which is a good balance between limiting the voltage/frequency and the time required to complete tasks while the screen is off. You can adjust this with applications such as Venom Tweaks.

I/O Schedulers
    The default i/o scheduler is ROW. Other available schedulers are ROW, CFQ, FIOPS, SIO, NOOP and deadline.

Installing a new ROM
    If you install a new ROM, it will probably replace this with the stock kernel and will definitely overwrite /etc/init.d/99elementalx and /etc/elementalx.conf so you will lose your settings and certain features. So always reinstall the kernel after installing a ROM.

Wake Gestures
    This is a new feature similar to the Motion Launch Gestures on the HTC One m8. Requires one of the following Xposed modules:

Sense 6 Toolbox: http://sensetoolbox.com/6/download (most options for HTC)

Wake Gestures: http://xdaforums.com/xposed/modules/app-wake-gestures-v1-0-t2768266

Set /sys/android_touch/wake_gestures to 1 to enable input events for wake gesture actions. Set to 0 to use traditional sweep2wake or doubletap2wake (wakes up the phone and turns on the screen only).

Note that if you enable wake_gestures, nothing will happen if you don't install one of the Xposed modules.

Sweep2wake

Sweep2wake allows you to turn on your phone by swiping your finger across the screen. There are four sweep actions that will work

Gesture........Value
    Sweep right......1
    Sweep left........2
    Sweep up.........4
    Sweep down....8

Add up the values for each gesture you want to enable and put the total in /sys/android_touch/sweep2wake. For example, to enable all gestures, the value is 15 (1+2+4+8). To enable sweep right, sweep left and sweep up, the value is 7 (1+2+4)

/sys/android_touch/sweep2wake

DoubleTap2Wake
    DoubleTap2Wake (DT2W) allows you to wake the device by double tapping in the bottom inch or so of the screen, above the capacitive buttons. You can edit /etc/elementalx.conf to change the setting on boot.

/sys/android_touch/doubletap2wake

0=disabled
    1=enable doubletap2wake (bottom of screen only)
    2=enable doubletap2wake (full screen)

Logo2Wake
    Logo2Wake (L2W) allows you to sleep or wake the device by long pressing the HTC logo. You have to press just slightly above the HTC logo. The screen will automatically turn on or off with a long press. You can edit /etc/elementalx.conf to change the setting on boot.

/sys/android_touch/logo2wake

0=disabled
    1=enable logo2wake

Pocket Detection
    Pocket detection protects against accidental wakes while S2W, DT2W or L2W are enabled and the phone is in your pocket. Pocket detection uses the proximity sensor. A few people have a problem with their proximity sensor that makes DT2W not work, so I've made an option to disable pocket detection. You can edit /etc/elementalx.conf to change the setting on boot.

/sys/android_touch/pocket_detect

0=disabled
    1=enable pocket detection

Logo2Menu
    Enabling Logot2Menu (L2M) allows you to use the HTC logo as a menu button. You must press just slightly above the HTC logo. You can edit /etc/elementalx.conf to change the setting on boot.

/sys/android_touch/logo2menu

0=disabled
    1=enable logo2menu

Button Light Notification
    With Button Light Notification (BLN), the capacitive buttons will blink on and off when you have a new notification. As soon as the screen comes on, BLN is canceled and the lights will no longer blink until you have another notification. Please note that if you have your screen set to turn on when a message arrives, you will not see the buttons blinking because once the screen comes on, the button light notification is canceled. You can edit /etc/elementalx.conf to change the setting on boot.

/sys/class/leds/button-backlight/blink_buttons

0 = disabled
    1 = BLN enabled

NTFS and exFAT support
    This is for anyone who wants to use OTG to connect a USB stick or portable harddrive formatted with Microsoft's NTFS and exFAT filesystems. You will need Stickmount or a similar app, HTC Sense does not automatically detect these filesystems.

Other stuff
    This kernel supports many game pads and controllers, including PS3 controllers and some X-Box controllers. It has full OTG support. A refresh rate of 60Hz for HDMI output allows you to play games on the big screen without choppiness. CIFS support is built into the kernel. Color control is also supported.

Source:
    Android 5.0.1
    Android 4.1.2
    Android 4.2.2
    Android 4.3 GPE
    Android 4.3 Sense
    Android 4.4 GPE
    Android 4.4.2 Sense
    Android 4.4.3 GPE

XDA:DevDB Information
    ElementalX |OC|UV|GPU OC|S2W|L2W|DT2W|L2M|THERMAL|BLN, Kernel for the HTC One (m7)

Contributors
    flar2
    Source Code: https://github.com/flar2/m7-Sense

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 22.4
    Stable Release Date: 2016-11-26

Created 2013-08-01
    Last Updated 2017-03-29
    CHANGELOG:

Oct 10 ElementalX-m7-18.0
    -rebase on latest HTC 4.4.3 Sense source code
    CHANGELOG:

June 3 ElementalX-m7-14.10
    -faster boot
    -fix pocket detection not enabled
    -add logo2sleep option

June 1 ElementalX-m7-14.9
    -add more options for traditional S2W
    -standardize wake gestures options
    -add optimization flags to GPU
    -update installer

May 21 ElementalX-m7-14.8
    -make sweep length longer for gestures
    -sweep gestures timeout
    -build with Linaro GCC 4.9.1 toolchain (@Christopher83)

May 12 ElementalX-m7-14.7
    -fix wake gestures

May 11 ElementalX-m7-14.6
    -fix minor bugs with wake gestures enabled
    -increase horizontal sweep distance
    -Sweep2Sleep can be enabled/disabled if wake gestures is enabled
    -add SweepUp2wake
    -update installer

May 3 ElementalX-m7-14.5
    -wake gestures fixups
    -adjust slimbus oc (poondog/zeroinfinity)

April 30 ElementalX-m7-14.4
    -add wake gestures interface
    -update installer (thanks @jonas2295 for the new splash screen)

April 26 ElementalX-m7-14.2
    -add sweepup2wake
    -make wake vibration more immediate

April 21 ElementalX-m7-14.1
    -fix exFAT support

March 30 ElementalX-m7-14.0
    -latest HTC kernel source code

January 31 ElementalX-m7-13.0
    -update for Sense 5.5 Android 4.4.2
    -Makefile adjustments
    -update to latest HTC source code
    -ROW is default i/o scheduler
    -various tweaks and optimizations

January 22 ElementalX-m7-12.0
    -update Aroma
    -add gamma control (credit: faux123)
    -new installation method

January 6 ElementalX-m7-8.4
    -fixes for wlan_rx_wake wakelocks
    -doubletap2wake fullscreen/halfscreen option
    -make doubletap2wake more sensitive
    -add ROW i/o scheduler
    -Makefile adjustments
    -slimbus overclock (credit: poondog)
    -update installer
    -tweak deadline i/o scheduler

January 4 ElementalX-m7-11.4
    -fixes for wlan_rx_wake wakelocks
    -remove maxscroff
    -add ROW i/o scheduler
    -Makefile adjustments
    -slimbus overclock (credit: poondog)

January 4 ElementalX-m7-10.10.1
    -fix installer

January 3 ElementalX-m7-10.10
    -fixes for wlan_rx_wake wakelock
    -remove maxscroff

January 2 ElementalX-m7-10.9
    -add ROW i/o scheduler
    -Makefile adjustments
    -slimbus overclock (thanks @poondog)

December 19 ElementalX-m7-11.3
    -adjust gboost
    -update installer

December 19 ElementalX-m7-10.8
    -adjust gboost
    -update installer

December 18 ElementalX-m7-8.3
    -color control (credit: faux123)

December 18 ElementalX-m7-11.2
    -rename elementalx governor back to ondemand

December 18 ElementalX-m7-10.7
    -rename elementalx governor back to ondemand

December 17 ElementalX-m7-11.1
    -elementalx cpu governor
    -remove fsync option

December 15 ElementalX-m7-11.0
    -update for Google Play Edition Android 4.4.2
    -remove 3-dot menubar option
    -Makefile adjustment

December 17 ElementalX-m7-10.6
    -fix multirom support
    -add elementalx governor
    -remove fsync option

December 14 ElementalX-m7-10.5
    -restrict doubletap2wake to bottom half of screen
    -fix moc_crypto modules loading
    -update installer

December 14 ElementalX-m7-9.1
    -gboost enables hybrid ondemand
    -battery saving tweaks
    -fix max cpu setting
    -add sysfs entry for max screen off
    -default max screen off is 1134MHz
    -adjust Makefile options
    -remove tracing
    -shorten command line
    -update installer

December 14 ElementalX-m7-8.2
    -fix max cpu setting
    -adjust Makefile options
    -remove tracing
    -shorten command line
    -update installer

December 8 ElementalX-m7-10.4
    -gboost enables hybrid ondemand
    -fix installer

December 4 ElementalX-m7-10.3
    -remove doubletap2sleep option
    -battery saving tweaks
    -fix max cpu setting

December 4 ElementalX-m7-10.2
    -revert to older ondemand governor
    -add doubletap2sleep option

December 3 ElementalX-m7-10.1
    -adjust Makefile options
    -remove tracing
    -shorten command line
    -update installer

December 1 ElementalX-m7-10.0
    -update for Sense 5.5 Android 4.4

November 26 ElementalX-m7-9.0-GPE
    -update with HTC Google Play Edition source code
    -remove "restore 3-dot menubar" option

November 24 ElementalX-m7-8.1
    -fix pocket detection
    -fiops is default scheduler

November 23 ElementalX-m7-8.0.1
    -fix missing modules

November 23 ElementalX-m7-8.0
    -update with HTC source code
    -adjust touch wake functions
    -restore stock camera app and libs

October 23 ElementalX-m7-6.1.2
    -allow changing GPU freq if pnpmgr is disabled

October 21 ElementalX-m7-6.1.1
    -aroma options for graphics boost and pnpmgr

October 19 ElementalX-m7-6.1
    -add graphics boost
    -update camera files

October 16 ElementalX-m7-6.0
    -fix camera (thanks @tbalden)
    -update ramdisk for Sense 5.5
    -re-enable pnpmgr

October 14 ElementalX-m7-5.6
    -enable config options for multirom support

October 12 ElementalX-m7-5.5
    -update installer
    -update config files
    -show pvs number in sysfs
    -add 409.5MHz GPU step
    -reduce debug messages
    -kexec-hardboot (for multirom support)
    -fix MDP bus scaling data (cyanogenmod)
    -boost CPU frequency only for touch input

September 26 ElementalX-m7-3.12.1
    -fix GPU frequencies
    -fix installer

September 26 ElementalX-m7-4.4
    -add option to enable/disable fsync
    -add more GPU frequencies
    -Optimize square root algorithm
    -Send events one packet at a time
    -updates to freezer and cpuidle
    -update installer

ElementalX-3.12
    -add option to enable/disable fsync
    -update installer

ElementalX-5.4
    -adjust GPU frequencies
    -update installer

ElementalX-5.3

September 12 ElementalX-m7-5.2
    -free up more RAM
    -camera fix for 3.17 base (thanks @tbalden)
    -updated ramdisk to 3.17 version

September 9 ElementalX-m7-5.1
    -fsync switch (on by default)
    -wifi driver built in
    -update installer

September 7 ElementalX-m7-5.0.1
    -disable pnpmgr

September 7 ElementalX-m7-5.0
    -update to Sense 5 Android 4.3

September 3 ElementalX-m7-3.11
    -add exfat support

September 2 ElementalX-m7-3.10
    -update with 4.2.2 Sense source
    -update modules

August 26 ElementalX-m7-3.9
    -remove bus overclocking
    -adjust Makefiles

August 25 ElementalX-m7-3.8
    -makefile adjustments
    -fix ondemand gpu governor
    -adjust loadavg
    -update modules
    -add higher voltage for 2214MHz and 2295MHz
    -add l2/bus overclocking

August 18 ElementalX-m7-3.7
    -revert simple governor to default behaviour
    -hack to make simple governor stick after benchmarks

August 18 ElementalX-m7-3.6
    -fix GPU frequency

August 18 ElementalX-m7-3.5
    -fix logo2wake
    -adjust build options
    -487MHz and 533MHz GPU freq
    -CPU overclock up to 2295MHz

August 18 ElementalX-m7-4.2
    -fix GPU frequencies

August 17 ElementalX-m7-4.1
    -fix undervolting
    -487MHz and 533MHz GPU freq
    -CPU overclock up to 2295MHz

August 13 ElementalX-m7-4.0
    -adjust build options
    -fix logo2wake active after finger leaves logo area
    -remove log spam
    -update to GE 4.3 source
    -update installer

July 25 ElementalX-m7-3.4
    -updated modules
    -updated installer
    -default max screen off frequency 702MHz
    -fix screen off frequency applied to all cores
    -sweep2wake adjustments
    -adjust simple governor
    -home button timeout option in installer

July 24 ElementalX-m7-3.3
    -sweep2wake fixes
    -doubletap2wake fixes
    -ondemand GPU governor fixed
    -Makefile optimizations
    -install-recovery.sh command added to ramdisk
    -simple GPU governor installer option

July 22 ElementalX-m7-3.2
    -fix sweep2wake bugs

July 21 ElementalX-m7-3.1
    -use custom Linaro toolchain 4.8
    -O3 compile
    -add simple GPU governor (faux123)
    -installer fixes

July 20 ElementalX-m7-3.0
    -use Google Android toolchain 4.6
    -update installer options
    -add optional max screen off frequency
    -fix sweep2wake bugs
    -add mpdecision options
    -option to disable HTC color enhancement
    -fix for home button options (if not using logo2menu)
    -add ability to restore 3-dot menu

July 14 ElementalX-m7-2.6
    -use linaro 4.8 toolchain
    -fix capacitive buttons sometimes still active while screen off
    -fix multiple qemu.hw.mainkeys entries in build.prop
    -add fastcharge option
    -re-enable pnpmgr

July 11 ElementalX-m7-2.4
    -fix touchscreen registering input during calls
    -fix installer
    -fiops default i/o scheduler
    -add sysfs config for sleep/wake vibration strength
    -new logo (@jonas2295)
    -slight boost to L2 freq
    -slight boost to GPU bus bandwidth

July 10 ElementalX-m7-2.3
    -vibration feedback for s2w
    -add TCP congestion algorithm options
    -fix fastcharge (thanks tbalden)
    -revert some tweaks

June 30 ElementalX-m7-2.2
    -update BLN
    -fix for app-mounted directories (thanks @mkasick)

June 29 ElementalX-m7-2.1
    -add support for Android 4.2.2
    -update aroma installer

June 23 ElementalX-m7-1.1
    -adjust doubletap2wake
    -tweak hsic

June 20 ElementalX-m7-1.0.1
    -installer ensures update camera files are present
    -updated modules

June 19 ElementalX-m7-1.0
    -update to latest HTC sources (still 4.1.2!)
    -updated camera (works with .16 base ROMs)
    -updated capacitive button sensitivity
    -revert earpiece audio patch
    -remove camera fix
    -adjust doubletap2wake sensitivity
    -pocket detection only active when screen off

May 23 ElementalX-m7-0.11
    -make camera fix optional
    -wifi as module
    -revert arm rwsem algorithm
    -adjustments and fixes to sweep/wake options
    -add smartmax and wheatley governors
    -remove smartassv2 governor
    -add "extra cool" thermal setting

May 14 ElementalX-m7-0.10
    -add option to disable pocket detection
    -add new settings schema for sleep/wake functions
    -fix bug dt2w not working when s2w disabled
    -change l2w to automatically sleep/wake after pressed for a certain time

May 13 ElementalX-m7-0.9
    -suppress accidental wakes with s2w and dt2w
    -DT2W adjustments
    -add ROW scheduler
    -add Lionheart, lagfree and smartassv2 governors
    -button light notification (tbalden)

May 10 ElementalX-m7-0.8.1
    -camera fix for .16 based ROMs (thanks to he_stheone64)

May 7 ElementalX-m7-0.8
    -fix frequencies not sticking
    -fix 2133 and 2160 frequency steps
    -add thermal options

May 6 ElementalX-m7-0.7
    -add doubletap2wake
    -add kernel based thermal control (crpalmer)
    -update faux123 sound control
    -various fixes
    -remove cpu optimization levels

May 2 ElementalX-m7-0.6
    -remove GPU overclock to 480MHz
    -disable gentle fair sleepers
    -Improve scalability via 'CPU buddies'
    -avoid loadavg moire
    -fix installer

May 1 ElementalX-m7-0.5
    -GPU overclock to 480MHz (experimental)
    -CPU overclock to 2160MHz
    -CPU optimization levels: stock, elementalx and ultra
    -automatic undervolting to 850, 800 or 750
    -compatible with faux sound control
    -hsic wakelock fix
    -L2W vibrates on sleep/wake
    -update to latest HTC sources
    -optimized arm rwsem algorithm
    -optimized AES and SHA1 routines
    -disable usb whitelist
    -fix fastcharge

April 25 ElementalX-m7-0.4
    -lower possible voltage to 700
    -expose PVS in sysfs
    -undervolting option
    -logo2menu (tbalden)
    -sleep/wake with longpress HTC button
    -select oc frequency up to 2106MHz

April 25 ElementalX-m7-0.3
    -fix installer
    -ensure GPU is set to stock by default

April 25 ElementalX-m7-0.2
    -select oc frequency up to 2052MHz
    -optional graphics overclocking
    -add /dev/frandom
    -new sweep2wake
    -fix audio in calls (tbalden)
    -ensure crypto modules load
    -camera fix included

April 20 ElementalX-m7-0.1
    -overclocking
    -voltage control
    -battery optizations
    -disable /system write protection
    -linaro 4.7.3 -o3 optimization
    -ntfs r/w
    -fast rcu nohz
    -readahead set to 2048
    -intellidemand governor
    -mhl change to 1280x720@60Hz
    -add CIFS support
    -add FIOPS and SIO i/o schedulers
    -update ramdisk
    -sweep2wake
    -wifi built-in
    -force fastcharge
    I ordered the new HTC One m8 thanks to your donations. In total, $602 was raised and I kicked in $189 of my own money to pay for it ($791 total cost with taxes). So I get to keep my current m7 and will continue development on both the m7 and m8.
    Update!

Some fixes for wake gestures: prevent multiple gestures from registering, remove dependency of having l2m or l2w enabled for long press HTC logo, sweep left over the buttons now works.

Also adjusted the slimbus OC.

Download (Sense 5.5/Sense 6 Android 4.4.2):
    ElementalX-m7-14.5

Changes:
    -wake gestures fixups
    -adjust slimbus oc (poondog/zeroinfinity)