My phone is dead..

Search This thread

daorderdillon

Jul 27, 2012
nassau
My brother did this... I don't know what am I supposed to do.. is there a way to recover my phone?

Shop there is no way to unbrick a hard Bricked butterfly here that's too far gone jus like a computer without bios. That's the reason I wanted s off I don't like hooking my phone up to a pc to flash roms sometimes the electricity might cut off

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda premium

Reactions: bluheart

MertDogan

Feb 25, 2013
Istanbul
Shop there is no way to unbrick a hard Bricked butterfly here that's too far gone jus like a computer without bios. That's the reason I wanted s off I don't like hooking my phone up to a pc to flash roms sometimes the electricity might cut off

Maybe JTAG recover to my phone.. I am going to call Electronic Shop today. I'll let you know

bluheart

May 8, 2011
Kozhikode
I thought HTC phones can't be hard bricked!
Just asking if u tried this, POWER+VOL DOWN and wait for 30secs and then connect to pc. See if pc is able to recognize any usb device, try adb devices in c-prompt. If it recognizes, then you can install hboot of your cid and boot in bootloader.

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

Or better have a UPS/laptop so that electricity failures doesn't affect a lot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My brother did this... I don't know what am I supposed to do.. is there a way to recover my phone?