M8 carbon fiber case

Search This thread

djmatt604

Aug 1, 2012
Vancity
Nothing special but thought I'd share. Loving it. Just arrived from Hong Kong today...it's a very tight fit to the phone and provides great shell protection to the back and ends of the phone. It cost 12 bucks with free shipping and came with an anti reflective screen protector. Shipped in about 10 days.

EBay seller's name is platinumarrow if anyone's interested.

7y9ymydy.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MrPeter1985

sparky_005

Apr 15, 2014
I'm a huge fan of anything carbon fiber. But 12 bucks? That seems a little cheap for something made out of CF, doesn't it?

EDIT: It's plastic with a CF finish. Still cool. But now you've got me looking for a case actually made of carbon fiber lol

Last edited:

aventador7

Jul 20, 2012
I'm a huge fan of anything carbon fiber. But 12 bucks? That seems a little cheap for something made out of CF, doesn't it?

EDIT: It's plastic with a CF finish. Still cool. But now you've got me looking for a case actually made of carbon fiber lol

Let me know if you come across one.. I would love a real CF case even though they might be pricey

sparky_005

Apr 15, 2014

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nothing special but thought I'd share. Loving it. Just arrived from Hong Kong today...it's a very tight fit to the phone and provides great shell protection to the back and ends of the phone. It cost 12 bucks with free shipping and came with an anti reflective screen protector. Shipped in about 10 days.

EBay seller's name is platinumarrow if anyone's interested.

7y9ymydy.jpg

I still love it. For what it cost and the protection it's giving me I am happy