[ROM][KK][AOSP][TEAMEOS] OFFICIAL Fireball Nightlies

Search This thread

jrior001

Aug 12, 2010
Va Beach
Okay first, this is a great rom! Haven't been using it long, is there a way to change the battery to a percentage and add extra home screens without changing the launcher?
Yes and yes.

Settings> interface> status bar is battery.

Drag any icon off the screen to the right and it will add a new screen.

j3grizz

Oct 7, 2011
Thanks! So far everything is working very well. I'm running the 6-28 rom.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Is there lock screen mods?

j3grizz

Oct 7, 2011
Okay so I'm in to the first few days now and have a few questions.
1. Is there a fix for the phone not waking after being off for a while? I pulled the battery and restarted.
2. Is there a way to change or add to the lock screen?
Thanks for any and all help!!

GamerOnOne

May 17, 2014
Okay so I'm in to the first few days now and have a few questions.
1. Is there a fix for the phone not waking after being off for a while? I pulled the battery and restarted.
2. Is there a way to change or add to the lock screen?
Thanks for any and all help!!

The latest 4.4.4 update of cm11 fixes the wake on call but there is still a dial pad while on a call issue.

On was able to fix it by replacing the older version of phone apk from 4.4.2.

Last edited:

j3grizz

Oct 7, 2011
Thanks for everyone's help. I went ahead and updated to the latest nightlie. Will see how this works out!

Reactions: therreid

j3grizz

Oct 7, 2011
FYI... I updated to the newest nightlie and still have the wake problem. The phone just won't wake, you have to pull the battery. Everything else works. I think the 4g isn't quite as strong as my previous rom (Viper) Thanks again for this rom.

jrior001

Aug 12, 2010
Va Beach
FYI... I updated to the newest nightlie and still have the wake problem. The phone just won't wake, you have to pull the battery. Everything else works. I think the 4g isn't quite as strong as my previous rom (Viper) Thanks again for this rom.
There's a delay? Or just won't wake at all Is this an all the time issue or just sometimes?

j3grizz

Oct 7, 2011
Okay thanks GamerOnOne!

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

It won't wake at all. Happens at least one a day.

GamerOnOne

May 17, 2014
Okay thanks GamerOnOne!

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

It won't wake at all. Happens at least one a day.

Cm11 on the 30th build 701 is stable.

They fixed:
Sync
Black out screen on calls
Dial pad
Signal is even better

I used PA gapps and the rom

Update:
Main site: http://smasherx.weebly.com

Downloads: http://d-h.st/users/Cjen1987/?fld_id=37559#files

They just came out with 7.2 universal, can be flashed on top of 7.1 or any aosp running 4.4.4

Superuser fix here if needed: http://d-h.st/awT

Last edited:

j3grizz

Oct 7, 2011
Cm11 on the 30th build 701 is stable.

They fixed:
Sync
Black out screen on calls
Dial pad
Signal is even better

I used PA gapps and the rom

Update:
Main site: http://smasherx.weebly.com

Downloads: http://d-h.st/users/Cjen1987/?fld_id=37559#files

They just came out with 7.2 universal, can be flashed on top of 7.1 or any aosp running 4.4.4

Superuser fix here if needed: http://d-h.st/awT
I loaded this up and all seems OK! No random reboots or wake issues! Battery seems okay but discharges faster than Viper for sure. Thanks!

GamerOnOne

May 17, 2014
I loaded this up and all seems OK! No random reboots or wake issues! Battery seems okay but discharges faster than Viper for sure. Thanks!

Yeah kitkat is a battery hog on older devices.

You can get rom toolbox and stop apps from starting up.
Plus change to smartassv2 or interactive helps.
I/o to row or deadline.

Will help battery a little bit.

TheGOAT232412

Account currently disabled
I am also one that has been plagued by my phone not waking during a phone call. I would like to try j3grizz post and try out the rom. Unfortunately I am not sure which ROM or where to find the PA Gapps, if someone has the extra time and could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated! If not, thanks anyways!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NCyYNWqG

Welcome to Eos! The Eos project originated with the AOSP release of ICS, and was originally founded by Solarnz and co founded by Bigrushdog. Since then, Eos has evolved into a multinational collaborative effort backed by top Android developers. Our objective is to provide a world class AOSP build with unique features and enhancements. Eos is an ongoing development project in which builds are released on a regular basis. Every release should be considered stable and highly functional.

RqIoATvt

Bigrushdog - Project lead, Chief Developer [Xoom || Galaxy Nexus || HTC One (M7)]
    RaymanFX - Co-leader, AOSP code maintainer [Xperia S || Nexus 7 (2013) || OPPO N1 || OPPO Find7a]
    jrior001 - Jenkins/Gerrit Admin, CAF code maintainer [HTC One X]
    anders3408 - Frameworks Developer [OPPO Find5 || OPPO N1]
    Roach - Frameworks Developer [Nexus 4 || Nexus 7 (2013) || HTC One (M8)]
    Connor Baker [Nexus 4 || HP Touchpad]

DlVTo45K

Code:
    NX Gesture Navigation Bar
    EOS Weather Engine
    Custom Quick Toggles Tiles with Brightness & Volume Seekbars
    Softkeys Long-Press Actions
    Network Indicator
    Battery Indicator Mods
    Clock Mods
    T-Mobile Theme Engine
    Force Navigation Bar on any device
    Volume keys switch depending on rotation. So the volume up key is always either on the top or to the right of volume down. (Toggle-able)
    Default Volume Control Stream (Ring or Media)
    Advanced power menu with reboot options.
    MORE...

EI8kGfKi

We give love and much respect to Cyanogenmod. The AOSP scene would not exist as it does today without them. We implement some of their branches to support legacy devices and features that users have demanded.

7gazFqpl

Team EOS Nightly builds

FIREBALL >

G-Apps Package

Because this is an AOSP based rom Google Apps are not included. To install Google Apps please flash the following package after installing the rom:

GApps >

SrDvQqArl

These builds are designed to be installed from your favorite recovery. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST 4.4.x COMPATIBLE RECOVERY.
    Detailed instructions:

Going to EOS4.4.x from a rom < 4.4.x:
    • Backup everything !
    • Go to recovery
    • Make a full wipe / factory reset
    • format /system
    • Flash the rom
    • Flash optional kernel
    • Flash gapps
    • Reboot
    Updating from EOS 4.4.x #XX to #YY:
    You can usually skip the full wipe step.
    If ever you encounter an issue make sure you make a full wipe first before reporting though.

cQFToAr3

All HTC msm8960 devices use a slightly moddified version of the standard CM built 3.4 linux kernel, many thanks to the boys on our CM team who have made most of this possible on our HTC devices.

Contribute
    Gerrit Review
    Jenkins Build System
    Github
    After a few days downtime, Nightlies are coming back today, as 4.4.3 :)

Sent from my One Xl using Tapatalk
    Randomly won't unlock?

Has anyone had issues with their screen not unlocking after the timeout?
    The phone is on the May 31st nightly, latest Bubba kernel. Thank you in advance.
    My son is using an old Incredible 4g on Wi-Fi only. He wanted to have Google Now, so I flashed a couple other ROMs and had various issues. Just tried this one yesterday, and I'm impressed. Working very well for what we are doing. Thanks!
    Thanks! Is the latest nightlie up to 4.4.4?
    Yep