[APP][4.0 +]BuilDota2 (v1.3) best free Dota 2 encyclopedia and calculator

Search This thread
Jul 2, 2014
Dota 2, or Defense of The Ancients is one of the most popular games today, with at least ten million players playing it online around the globe. The sheer complexity of the game with over one hundred hero characters to play and hundreds of special abilities and items to enhance the heroes' skill, is what makes it so fun.

Link to GooglePlay - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildota2.android.lite

And also so frustrating because, unless you already devoted a considerable amount of energy and time to play Dota 2, you won't really know what your hero will be when he will be stronger, what skills to invest in and what special items to hoard to make your hero the strongest and the most interesting for YOU to play.

YouTube Promo video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXuIPJ1SbX4

Enter BuilDota2 Lite by A.G.A.T which was made just with this purpose in mind, to let the player see how his or her character will evolve, or what character to select to be able to enjoy the game as much as possible.

device_2014_06_05_110350_framed.png

BuilDota2 Lite allows you the unique option to selecting a hero, trying out different item and skill combinations and finding out how his complete stats will be under a combination. BuilDota2 Lite allows the player to tinker with his combinations in order to see how to let his character evolve to become what the play wishes for, instead of blindly trying out things.

device_2014_05_20_154327_framed.png

Of course, knowing in advance what hero to select, items to hoard and skills to develop will allow the player to reach the hero he wanted in the shortest and easiest way possible, allowing the Dota 2 player to concentrate on the most important thing, the carnage.

device_2014_06_05_110444_framed.png

To sum it up, BuilDota2 Lite with its always updated hero info, item combination selection, hero evolution slider, Dota 2 like interface and actual hero animation and sounds is the thing that separates the casual Dota 2 players from the serious, professional ones. There's just no other way to look at this.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2014
Attribute icons updated.

Hi folks. I am happy to announce that we have updated the attribute icons. Better later than never :)
And also we are going to provide full calculations of Invoker abilities very soon, so if you like this mad caster - get our app!

Reactions: Aptony

Magissia

May 9, 2012
Okay, are you affiliated with the developer ? If yes,
since you're at showing guides, is it possible to include access to popular online guides too ?

Thanks for sharing, the app looks okay on small screen, good point.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2014
Okay, are you affiliated with the developer ? If yes,
since you're at showing guides, is it possible to include access to popular online guides too ?

Thanks for sharing, the app looks okay on small screen, good point.

Yes, I am one of the small developers gang. Lesser than a full Dota 2 Team :)
Regarding guides - it is a good idea and we are going to provide it as we finish with the core functionality - hero builder.
There is the Invoker left unhandled and we focus on this specific hero, because a lot of people told that they need him.

Thank you for your answer. If you have any other complains or suggestions - please share them with me.

Kind regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magissia
Jul 2, 2014
DPS calculations added to BuilDota 2 for Dota 2

Recently we got a suggestion: "Keep improving. You could add a damage calculator for example. How much damage can the hero deal in an amount of time etc."

Buil_Dota2_for_Dota_2_ability_calculations.png

And decided to provide dps calculations immediately. Now you have it and can find it at the parameters tooltip (with damage and armor data). It allows you to make reasonable choise between items like "Gloves of Haste" or like "Blades of Attack".

Buil_Dota2_for_Dota_2_damage_per_second_tooltip.png

Have fun!

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2014
We decided that since the Dota 2 client does not provide clear data regarding hero EHP and DPS - we should provide it to all players who interested in improving their skills and knowledge.
Dota 2 community deserves the best - so get it!

Buil_Dota2_for_Dota_2_Effective_HP_and_Damage_per.png

Now you can find out immediately what is better for EHP - one more Bracer or Chainmail. You can check easily which hero has the highest start and final EHP and so on...
Have fun!

Jul 2, 2014
I am happy to inform you that we have provided new updates:

- Convenient buttons for changing the hero level.

- New option to email the developer directly from the app.

Have fun!

Jul 2, 2014
We continue improving our application and now introduce display of roles for all the heroes with detailed descriptions of each role.

Hope you will like it!

Jul 2, 2014
We have added recipes for items(long click on an item to see it). Full navigation between components.

Happy response:
BEST APP EVER 8/5/2014, INITIAL: The only thing I feel it lacks is when you view an item, it should show the ingredients of that item. 10/8/2014, UPDATE: ☆☆☆☆☆☆ WOW I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH AMAZING RESPONSE FROM AN APP COMPANY. You guys are awsome and this app is already so great, and you just keep making it better. 10/8/2014: REQUEST: so I don't know if this is doable but if you could add written guides and suggested builds to your app it would be ALL IN ONE APP!!!!!!!

Challenge accepted :)

Aptony

Dec 7, 2013
I love dota and this app :D thanks c: ... but i cant download data :( my internet connection is ok.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Sacred_Prophet

Aptony

Dec 7, 2013
Greetings, Aptony. I can suggest to use Wi-Fi connection, because it is needed to download data. If it would not help, please try to reinstall the app, it should help.

Thank u for reply :) ,
The issue persist, and my wifi connection is really good whitout firewalls or something like thaht :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-16-21-48-16.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-16-21-48-16.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 34

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dota 2, or Defense of The Ancients is one of the most popular games today, with at least ten million players playing it online around the globe. The sheer complexity of the game with over one hundred hero characters to play and hundreds of special abilities and items to enhance the heroes' skill, is what makes it so fun.

Link to GooglePlay - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildota2.android.lite

And also so frustrating because, unless you already devoted a considerable amount of energy and time to play Dota 2, you won't really know what your hero will be when he will be stronger, what skills to invest in and what special items to hoard to make your hero the strongest and the most interesting for YOU to play.

YouTube Promo video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXuIPJ1SbX4

Enter BuilDota2 Lite by A.G.A.T which was made just with this purpose in mind, to let the player see how his or her character will evolve, or what character to select to be able to enjoy the game as much as possible.

device_2014_06_05_110350_framed.png

BuilDota2 Lite allows you the unique option to selecting a hero, trying out different item and skill combinations and finding out how his complete stats will be under a combination. BuilDota2 Lite allows the player to tinker with his combinations in order to see how to let his character evolve to become what the play wishes for, instead of blindly trying out things.

device_2014_05_20_154327_framed.png

Of course, knowing in advance what hero to select, items to hoard and skills to develop will allow the player to reach the hero he wanted in the shortest and easiest way possible, allowing the Dota 2 player to concentrate on the most important thing, the carnage.

device_2014_06_05_110444_framed.png

To sum it up, BuilDota2 Lite with its always updated hero info, item combination selection, hero evolution slider, Dota 2 like interface and actual hero animation and sounds is the thing that separates the casual Dota 2 players from the serious, professional ones. There's just no other way to look at this.
    What's New:

- Added new hero Oracle.

Enjoy, folks!
    Added hero bios and tips!

You should know that now you can find bio and tips for any hero by simple avatar tap ;)
    Attribute icons updated.

Hi folks. I am happy to announce that we have updated the attribute icons. Better later than never :)
    And also we are going to provide full calculations of Invoker abilities very soon, so if you like this mad caster - get our app!
    We are happy to announce that after hard work and long testing the BuilDota2 update to 6.87 is delivered to the market!
    Many thanks to all the beta-testing participants and personally to MNN TANNA and Erick Ribeiro. We appreciate your help very much and know that all the app users will honor your efforts!
    If you are still have no this app on your mobile - get it RIGHT NOW and reveal all the Dota 2 6.87 mysteries ;)