[concept] htc blast ...

Search This thread

Richard1510

Apr 20, 2011
Michigan
Ermm...This isn't a real phone pal,it's just an idea the guy had.It's only a concept.
ALTHOUGH,if it was real,I would defo be buying it! :D
Really cool man,well done with the design. :)

I know it is a concept phone. I didn't mean I was going to wait for it hit the market before I get a new phone. It was more me saying that I am looking forward for this style phone to hit the market.

Dogen83

May 29, 2011
Another concept he made that I like
Neat, but it seems unnecessary. The cartridge would be the majority of the cost of the phone, so having several and swapping them in and out doesn't seem like it would save you much money... plus, the cartridge has a plastic shell, which slips inside another plastic shell, so it'd be thick... but sturdy!

I do like the name "HTC Tube" - it begs for a case called the "Tube Top." :D

pat7

Jun 3, 2011
Eure
Very nice concept, I love too. Hoping that the 1800 mAh battery keeps battery life (over 12 hours) :rolleyes: .

Thank you.

MrYuiM

Jun 13, 2010
Stalkerland
Overall it's a nice design. But it makes me wonder, where the hell the battery been putted?
A 1800 Mah should be a thick battery ( unless the battery is thin, but cover the whole background :D)

That would be a fine idea seeing as they can fit a 1650 into the S2 and look at that beauty!

But I would add several things to this. Firstly an MHL port, just for fun :D Then I would rip out that dual-core snapdragon and place in there the upcoming nVidia Kal-el, quadcore awesomeness. The screen should be toned down a bit to around 4.3/4.5.

Hmm what about autosteroscopic 3D screen :D and 3D cams ;)

Chaoticaa

Apr 26, 2010
Very nice phone. I like almost everything about it. My only complaints:
1. 4.7"!!!!! TOO BIG! :eek:
2. At 720p, that's going to be a ***** on CPU/GPU thus killing battery life quite fast. Also, almost every app won't support this res and will end up having black boarders or something.
3. (minor complaint) would prefer the volume rocker on the left instead.

Otherwise, EPIC phone. I'd love to have that phone. :D

But it makes me wonder, where the hell the battery been putted?
A 1800 Mah should be a thick battery ( unless the battery is thin, but cover the whole background :D)

Notice the removable grey back cover? It looks pretty massive. Considering that the phone has a 4.7" display, I'd imagine there's more than enough space to fit a huge (long and wide, but thin) 1800 mAh battery in there but keep it thin enough.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I recently noticed in several HTC reports that customers want HTC to renew their design for their future phones ...
    Here is my personnal answer to this fact ...

All your comments are welcome.

The entire concept with many others images on NAK Studio

back to the roots :> looks quite similar as the HTC HD2, but a little bit sleeker. very nice concept and nice artwork, thanks mate :)
    Absolutely gorgeous. Maybe if we go on HTC Facebook and post this picture enough times to get this done.
    u have doubled the processor now please double the juice power

i hv seen so many people with so many diff phones of diff brands,os,complain for one single problem what is it ,BATTERY yes.over the years smart phone has evolved highly,u all no what gs2 is capable of but what use of a phones 16gb storage is if u cant watch a full movie while on the go without pluging ur device ,pls wake up let us all try to put this point to the phone makers,u have just DOUBLED THE PROCESSOR,NOW KINDLY DOUBLE THE JUICE POWER.:)