[Q] Xperia U Need some orientation

Search This thread

ReinaldoJSC

Sep 4, 2012
Good night, community of XDA, I'm looking for a stable ROM for my girlfriend's Xperia U. She use her phone as a daily device. I need some recommendations about what ROM to choose, and an orientation about what software I need. She has been complaining about stock. Thanks.

ChikeD

Jun 11, 2013
Good night, community of XDA, I'm looking for a stable ROM for my girlfriend's Xperia U. She use her phone as a daily device. I need some recommendations about what ROM to choose, and an orientation about what software I need. She has been complaining about stock. Thanks.

A word of advice for ya, if you want her to stay your girlfriend leave the phone be.
Why what's wrong with it now?

0Gi

Jun 16, 2013
Belgrade

Just search under the Development section.

http://xdaforums.com/xperia-u/u-development

Most stable ROMs for your phone are those with ICS ver. of Andorid. If you have time, download a couple and see which is best for you. If you don't, well, take a look at those with most views... I think your GF doesn't play games. At least not GTA, or somethnig :)
I hope you did root your phone and installed CWM.

Press "Thanks" if I hepled in any way. I really need those :D

Last edited: