Power Saving Mode

Search This thread

xceebeex

Dec 16, 2010
So I noticed when I went to go use one of my apps that uses GPS the other day it said the phone had to come out of power saving mode to turn on the GPS, so I did that. Now I can't seem to find where to enable and disable Power Saving. I am not talking about the Extreme Power Saving feature that we don't have yet, just the normal power saving feature.

Can we toggle it without being rooted?

droidkevlar

Mar 27, 2010
So I noticed when I went to go use one of my apps that uses GPS the other day it said the phone had to come out of power saving mode to turn on the GPS, so I did that. Now I can't seem to find where to enable and disable Power Saving. I am not talking about the Extreme Power Saving feature that we don't have yet, just the normal power saving feature.

Can we toggle it without being rooted?

What you saw was not the same power saving mode. It is a power saving feature built into our phones for GPS. Go to Google Settings, Location, and where it says Mode, that is where the change is. I currently have mine at battery saving unless I need step by step directions.

1ManWolfePack

Jul 11, 2012
Did you have the power save tweak and then took the OTA? If so, it's still running but you can't access it until you do the tweak again.

Had the same thing.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW