[Q] Using Bluetooth without Throw

Search This thread

DeathCake

Mar 20, 2011
Is there anyway of disabling Throw and just using a set of Bluetooth headphones with the Bluetooth set-up alone?

Pairing my LG headphones through the conventional Bluetooth settings works perfectly, re-establishing a paired connection every time. Then Throw kicks in and wants to establish a new connection, which invariably messes things up.

I've tried starting the pairing process from scratch with Throw, but when using the headphones subsequently, it occasionally fails to make an auto connection when I turn the headphones on.

jplempka

Apr 28, 2014
Is there anyway of disabling Throw and just using a set of Bluetooth headphones with the Bluetooth set-up alone?

Pairing my LG headphones through the conventional Bluetooth settings works perfectly, re-establishing a paired connection every time. Then Throw kicks in and wants to establish a new connection, which invariably messes things up.

I've tried starting the pairing process from scratch with Throw, but when using the headphones subsequently, it occasionally fails to make an auto connection when I turn the headphones on.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=55101691#post55101691

Last edited: