replacement bands or chargers available--contact me

Search This thread

rkellyfitz

Mar 29, 2012
Anyone need need charging cradles or replacement bands for your omate/umeox watch? I broke my Simvalley SW-421's screen and on/off switch, so I'm selling I'm considering selling off the parts--the bands and the charging cables, I have 2 kinds of charging cradles--one is the kind that encloses the watch, and the two others are alligator-clip style, message me an offer for one or more if you're interested

knosalaa

Jan 4, 2015
Anyone need need charging cradles or replacement bands for your omate/umeox watch? I broke my Simvalley SW-421's screen and on/off switch, so I'm selling I'm considering selling off the parts--the bands and the charging cables, I have 2 kinds of charging cradles--one is the kind that encloses the watch, and the two others are alligator-clip style, message me an offer for one or more if you're interested

Can you post pics of the band - my gps and wifi is very weak and i think it has to do with band embedded modular antenna
Thanks

knosalaa

Jan 4, 2015
I'm in need of replacement band with gosh and wifi...same as other user weak signal and when bending band with antenna signal gets stronger so the connection issue must be inside of the band...
Thanks

mghtymse007

Aug 31, 2011
One year later....

Hey,

I know this is quite a bit since you posted... But do you have any of the chargers left over from this post?

LMK, thx

MM007