[APP] Perfect keyboard v1.2.0 - 07/08/2011 update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

VFO

Jan 19, 2011
FN43
I have been using the Perfect Keyboard Demo for a little while now and love it. I decided to purchase the full version and now it constantly force closes. As soon as I choose it as default keyboard it starts to FC and I haven't found anything in the settings that helps. I have searched through the thread but could not find anything. I am running Continuum 5.4.1 Gingerbread. Would anyone have any suggestions?

for.digit

Jul 24, 2010
Hi i am really sorry tgat you issus with the keyboard
I will need a logcat to see what is the problem.
Maybe try to uninstall and reisntall the keyboard.
Thanks

VFO

Jan 19, 2011
FN43
Hi i am really sorry tgat you issus with the keyboard
I will need a logcat to see what is the problem.
Maybe try to uninstall and reisntall the keyboard.
Thanks

I originally tried the uninstall reinstall route and it did not work. However I noticed that the free version was still installed so I uninstalled the free version then re performed the uninstall/reinstall on the paid app and now its working! Thanks for the great keyboard!

for.digit

Jul 24, 2010
Last edited:

for.digit

Jul 24, 2010
It doesn't import the custom dictionary I built using the stock keyboard, like custom words.
I don't know why.
every keyboard has its own dictionary. but if your device is rooted you can copy the db file.
edit: my answer was not correct.
the keyboard use the phone user dictionary. about which phone we are talking?

Last edited:

for.digit

Jul 24, 2010
Hi,

I am looking for testers.

If you buy the app I will give you a refund.
Just send me the transaction number from Google. (offer valid until the 06/20/2011)
note: after refund you can use the app forever but you will not be able to get updates (this is how the system works).

There is also a demo version in the market.
https://market.android.com/details?id=demo.inputmethod.latin.perfectkeyboard&feature=search_result

your help is appreciated.
extended to 6/30/2011.

for.digit

Jul 24, 2010
New in version 1.2.0

Added option to edit the punctuation on the suggestions bar (go to tweaks in settings).
Added T9/compact layout.
Added new gestures to move between T9/Compact/Normal layout.
Added option to change the Arrows row height (appearance->vertical and horizontal layout)
Fixed compatibility issues with aDosBox.
Fixed Hungarian layout.
Added option to disable space key popup.

appelflap

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 9, 2008
Utrecht
Think you should post this in the paid for apps forum. Your link in the first post is directing to a paid for app. Please respect the rules and post your app in the paid for app forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Take command of your Android device's touchpad keypad with a Perfect and smart Keyboard for android. You can customize the look of the keyboard with eight different themes and add additional functionality to your device. Perfect Keyboard lets you use custom dictionaries, control background and text colors, and adjust the keyboard's vibration density. In short, Perfect Keyboard allows you to setup your Android phone or tablet's touchpad keyboard so that it works best for you.

Note: Perfect Keyboard works only on Android 2.2 and up

Detailed Specifications:

- Multitouch keyboard
    - User dictionary, built-in dictionary, supports AnySoftKeyboard International dictionaries (separate downloads from the Market)
    - Configurable auto correction
    - Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
    - 8 Keyboard themes ( gingerbread,iPhone keyboard,and more).
    - Configurable colors for the keyboard buttons, background and text
    - Configurable color for the word suggestion font
    - Speech to text (select languages only)
    - Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
    - Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
    - Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains (you can configure the domains in the settings to better fit)
    - Configurable sound style and volume ( Samsung,iPhone,android)
    - Cursor Keys - swipe up on the space key to display.
    - T9/compact layout.
    - Gestures.
    - Shortcuts (auto-text like in blackberry)
    - External skins (some of better keyboard skins)
    - Alt symbols on the keyboard.
    - configure the layout of the keyboard (key height,row gap etc)
    Tips:

#Change Appearance and Themes:
    To change appearance go to settings -> appearance

#About "collecting data" warning message:
    That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.

Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.

Supported languages layout: English(QWERTY,Dvorak,AZERTY), French, Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech(QWERTY,QWERTZ), Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek, Rumanian, Serbian, Hungarian

new in 1.2.0
    Added option to edit the punctuation on the suggestions bar (go to tweaks in settings).
    Added T9/compact layout.
    Added new gestures to move between T9/Compact/Normal layout.
    Added option to change the Arrows row height (appearance->vertical and horizontal layout)
    Fixed compatibility issues with aDosBox.
    Fixed Hungarian layout.
    Added option to disable space key popup.
    why don't you post the apk of the keyboard so the xda members can download it directly?
    (or send it via pm to the people who ask for it... like me)
    :D
    Hi,

does this consume less ram then the default keyboard? I'm searching for some App replacements for my milestone 1 so i get more free ram.

thx
    Wow... looks great in andorid market, but I think it does not support Chinese, Does it?
    Great keyboard app, I really like the customization features. Well worth the $2.50!! I do have on question is it possible to have it where if you click the predicted word it does not add an extra word but changes the active word? I hope that makes sense. For example I was typing understa (for understand) and clicked understanding, then I clicked the right word and it just added it to what was already there?

this issue will be fixed in the next update.