[ROM][UCLB3][2.3.6]Z-TR FINAL EDITION{The Collective}[4/3/12]17 LOCKS 16 TOGGLES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

diablo009

Apr 20, 2009
Atlanta GA
Anyone have low mem issues?

A lot of my apps were sluggish (as compared to Infused).

I think advanced task killer was reporting around 150megs after a manual kill. That seems low. Infused shows mem of over 200 megs usually.

Drop7, for example was super slow.

Is this me or just the rom as built?

After about 45 hours of phone being on, using ATK Free to kill all apps showed me with 199 MB free. This is considering I have atleast half a dozen apps marked as "do not kill".

mac_angel

Jun 30, 2009
Ok. I'm sitting in the parking lot and can't find the answer. I'm getting the md5 sum fail in Superuser. Wth?

Sent from my.....this is still an Infuse isn't it?

I'm a noob, so I might be whistling out of my ass, but you may want to make sure you wipe the data, cache partition, and dalvik cashe before you flash the new ROM. If you're still getting problems then try downloading the ROM again.

One thing that I noticed consistantly with this ROM is that every time it starts up fresh (meaning, after a factory reset and wants to go through the wizard) I get android errors. I can't remember specifically what it is. Sometimes it's one, but if I click on force close then others pop up. When I start up the phone and get the wizard, I leave the phone for a bit - until all the notifications at the top like Media Scanning and stuff are done. The error message goes away on it's own and never have another problem.

I have to say to everyone here, thank you for your help as well, for me, and for others. Over 200 pages in this thread goes to show you that you people are very helpful for one another. And a big thanks to the developers of the ROM itself. I'm having a lot of fun playing around with my new toy.

Axiomkid

Jan 6, 2009
I'm a noob, so I might be whistling out of my ass, but you may want to make sure you wipe the data, cache partition, and dalvik cashe before you flash the new ROM. If you're still getting problems then try downloading the ROM again.

One thing that I noticed consistantly with this ROM is that every time it starts up fresh (meaning, after a factory reset and wants to go through the wizard) I get android errors. I can't remember specifically what it is. Sometimes it's one, but if I click on force close then others pop up. When I start up the phone and get the wizard, I leave the phone for a bit - until all the notifications at the top like Media Scanning and stuff are done. The error message goes away on it's own and never have another problem.

I have to say to everyone here, thank you for your help as well, for me, and for others. Over 200 pages in this thread goes to show you that you people are very helpful for one another. And a big thanks to the developers of the ROM itself. I'm having a lot of fun playing around with my new toy.

I had this issue earlier today and Flashing the SU Binary Update in CWM "WILL NOT WORK!"
If you are coming from any other Rom such as MIUI, CM7, or an I9000 Port Rom, You will need to flash back to stock and reflash the Rom inorder to fix the problem.

mac_angel

Jun 30, 2009
I had this issue earlier today and Flashing the SU Binary Update in CWM "WILL NOT WORK!"
If you are coming from any other Rom such as MIUI, CM7, or an I9000 Port Rom, You will need to flash back to stock and reflash the Rom inorder to fix the problem.

okay, I'm not sure about the update itself. I only tried flashing new full ROMs. I tried a few different ones, but personal preference, I came back to Zeus. When I was trying out different ROMs, I didn't go back to stock in between, I just went from ROM to ROM, and just did the clearing stuff as I said. Didn't have any problems.

albee320

Oct 20, 2011
Los Angeles/San Diego
Hey d you think of doing red.. Albee is your theme stable? Was thinking g of trying and seeing how it is since i love red.

Sent from my Haxsung Mythical Infuse 4G powered by Infusion

Whatup snoop
Yeah give it a whirl...if you dont like it just reflash zeus with no wipe...I know d is doing orange for the next iteration of zeus but I think ill redo my red theme for the sake of variety

D,
Any plans for an ics theme for zeus2 or are you stepping away from that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

dman3285

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
Ok the su fix DiD work for me when i had that issue....period...EVERY PHONE ACT DIFFERENT...WHAT MAY WORK FOR YOU MAY NOT WORK FOR OTHERS....EASIEST WAY TO FLASH THIS ROM....START FROM STOCK....3 WEEKS OF RUNNING...NO ISSUES...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Axiomkid

Jan 6, 2009
hahha That's me too. gotta have your GO!!

Uses low ram. I love it!

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

Ok the su fix DiD work for me when i had that issue....period...EVERY PHONE ACT DIFFERENT...WHAT MAY WORK FOR YOU MAY NOT WORK FOR OTHERS....EASIEST WAY TO FLASH THIS ROM....START FROM STOCK....3 WEEKS OF RUNNING...NO ISSUES...

That was the first thing I tried was the SU fix. Every rom you flash from will cause some type of problem but maybe not for everyone, I Agree! Go back to stock and start clean as D suggests as I myself. ;)

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

I pulled this off a Facebook Page Try This!

Odin to stock +root.
Download SGS Kernel Flasher from the Market.
Use SGS Kernel Flasher to flash community kernel v8 w/o reboot. (be sure to uncheck the reboot option in SGSKF before flashing the kernel)
Shut down.
Three finger salute to get red CWM recovery. Here's how you three finger salute... a. Hold all the buttons down. (Volume Up + Down + Power) b. When you see the Samsung logo, let go of the power and keep holding both volume buttons until you get into CWM.
Flash Zeus v3 Fixed.
Flash SU Fix immediately afterwards.
While still in red CWM Recovery, Go to Advanced and Clear Dalvik Cache.
Reboot.
Let the phone sit for about 10 minutes. This will give time for post install items to all line up properly and for the phone to become ready for usage.
Enjoy!

No Issues!

Reactions: mac_angel

blazablaz

I was having those issues before. once you install zeus even if coming from miui,which i have, install busy box from the market. Let it install. Than update superuser. Than it will update no problem. No need to flash the su fix from doctorz rom or even start from odin. I've been flashing all day and doing the same step. Works perfect. Thanks to Experiment for that.

Last edited:

Greatminds

Jan 4, 2011
dman, please accept a small donation from me ..(confirmation #: 1TC70509TK936843P)..This is just one of the ways i thought to show my appreciation on this awsome ROM. Great job once again and Thank you so much for all your time & effort in bringing this ROM to the Infuse community. I am grateful to all the developers like u because of whom the Infuse is still alive.

This is one of the best ROMs i have ever used on Infuse.

Thank You.

Reactions: studacris

MarkStinger

Sep 3, 2011
Michigan
dman, please accept a small donation from me ..(confirmation #: 1TC70509TK936843P)..This is just one of the ways i thought to show my appreciation on this awsome ROM. Great job once again and Thank you so much for all your time & effort in bringing this ROM to the Infuse community. I am grateful to all the developers like u because of whom the Infuse is still alive.

This is one of the best ROMs i have ever used on Infuse.

Thank You.

I could not agree with you more. :)

dman3285

Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
Another full out Hades edition coming too....all transparent...oh yea...still have to theme the signal bars and a few others....just a preview to let y'all know I am working....thanks to fezzy102 for the transparency...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1326779180491.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1326779180491.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 194
  • uploadfromtaptalk1326779194704.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1326779194704.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 151
  • uploadfromtaptalk1326779224597.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1326779224597.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 150
  • uploadfromtaptalk1326779243613.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1326779243613.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 159
  • uploadfromtaptalk1326779257520.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1326779257520.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 146
  • uploadfromtaptalk1326779272133.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1326779272133.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 148
  • uploadfromtaptalk1326779286855.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1326779286855.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 143

albee320

Oct 20, 2011
Los Angeles/San Diego
Another full out Hades edition coming too....all transparent...oh yea...still have to theme the signal bars and a few others....just a preview to let y'all know I am working....thanks to fezzy102 for the transparency...

Lol youre even gonna call it that too? Thats cool...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

dman3285

Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
Idk what I'm gonna call it yet....still have a lot of Alps to theme....contacts will be transparent too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts