[NB1►DOWNGRADE★UPDATE◄MK2] ★ [NB1 FULL ODIN] ★ [Apr.24.2014]

Search This thread

bruninzin

Dec 22, 2015
Someone help me

Good afternoon sirs ,

I have a Samsung i337 S4 , before he was the lollipop 5.0 / OC4 , managed to make a downgrade to KitKat 4.4 / NB 1 , after having tried foazer this downgrade for MK2 , I go to the part " 5. When is done .... reboot to stock recovery and choose Full Wipe / Factory Reset . " and after that, the phone back with version 4.3 / NB1 .

Can someone help me?
You know what I'm doing wrong?

PS .: Sorry for my English:crying:

e-bert

May 23, 2014
Guisa
How did you downgraded to NB1?

Good afternoon sirs ,

I have a Samsung i337 S4 , before he was the lollipop 5.0 / OC4 , managed to make a downgrade to KitKat 4.4 / NB 1 , after having tried foazer this downgrade for MK2 , I go to the part " 5. When is done .... reboot to stock recovery and choose Full Wipe / Factory Reset . " and after that, the phone back with version 4.3 / NB1 .

Can someone help me?
You know what I'm doing wrong?

PS .: Sorry for my English:crying:

Hi. Please tell me the exact steps you took to downgrade to NB1. I'm on NJ4, and I've got the full NB1 odin .tar, but I'm still not sure if simply flashing it will not birck my i337.
Thanks in advance and wish you luck reverting to 4.3.

robot_head

Jun 13, 2015
las vegas
Odin the nb1 tar. Then root with towelroot, you don't need nj4 unless there's a 4.4.4 ROM you want. And 4.3 is jelly bean, nb1 doesn't work well with jb. And this method will not brick your device it will simply return it to out of the box like conditions.

Sent from my ZenFone 2E using Tapatalk

Reactions: ted77usa

dark lucky

Dec 26, 2015
help me please

Hi everyone i am kinda noob guy in this, and i have searched for days in all post for a answer or a simple video tutorial teaching how to use the bypasslkm to fix wifi and it doesnt exist, i have made so a hard effort to learn and try to understand and still cant get it . can someone please take some of his precious time and help this noob here, can you teach step by step how to use the bypasslkm to fix wifi with simple words anyone can understand?

here is a list of things i have done , so you can tell me where i am wrong
- i download android sdk so i can use the adb
-i download the bypasslkm zip file
- i unzipped the file in the cmputer , then in all the files the computer unziped i searched for the file named bypasslkm in data/local/tmp and adb pushed only that file ( did i had to push all the file without unzipping it?)
- then after years of searching i discovered i had to go to my phone and download a app called terminal emulator
- then with that app i had to run the commands cd /data/local/tmp
chmod 755 bypasslkm
./bypasslkm
after that it trow me a message where it says it didnt have permission or something like that.

what do i do now help me please.

robot_head

Jun 13, 2015
las vegas
What are you trying to get your phone to do? Did you flash the correct modules. What firmware are you on and what are you trying to get to...nb1?

Sent from my ZF2e [Xposed_v79] ZE500CL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Teracotta

Jun 26, 2015
How is this supposed to work? I cannot flash the PIT file. Once applying bypass thru adb, you have to reset to get into Download Mode. Once I get into Download Mode the pit won't flash.

Output:
C:\Users\Terracotta\Downloads\Heimdall Suite>adb push bypasslkm /data/local/tmp
1140 KB/s (78284 bytes in 0.067s)
C:\Users\Terracotta\Downloads\Heimdall Suite>adb shell
shell@jflteatt:/ $ su
su
root@jflteatt:/ # cd /data/local/tmp
cd /data/local/tmp
root@jflteatt:/data/local/tmp # chmod 755 bypasslkm
chmod 755 bypasslkm
root@jflteatt:/data/local/tmp # ./bypasslkm
./bypasslkm

BypassLKM patch by Jeboo
usage: -r will restore kernel to original
Big thanks to fi01 & CUBE for their awesome CVE-2013-6282 exploit source!

ro.build.product=
ro.build.displayid=

Patching kernel @ 0xC00B9C28: unsigned modules can now be inserted.
PTRACE_PEEKDATA failed: Bad address
Done.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [NB1►DOWNGRADE★UPDATE◄MK2] ★ [NB1 FULL ODIN] ★ [Apr.24.2014]

POST#1 >>> DOWNGRADE METHOD LINKS AND GUIDE
    POST#2 >>> NB1 FULL ODIN AND UPDATE LINK
    POST#3 >>> GUIDE ON HOW TO UPDATE TO NB1 FROM MK2

RedLine_Sig.png
    [NB1►DOWNGRADE ★ UPDATE◄MK2] ★ [Mar.23.2014]​
    RedLine_Sig.png

★★★★

RedLine_Sig.png

DOWNLOAD>>>JFLTE_USA_ATT_16G.pit<<<HERE

DOWNLOAD>>>AP_I337UCUEMK2_.tar.md5<<<HERE

DOWNLOAD>>>>>ODIN3_v3.09.zip<<<<<HERE

DOWNLOAD>>>>>bypasslkm.zip<<<<<HERE

RedLine_Sig.png

1. Download all three files above
    2. Open ODIN3v3.09
    3. Load both Pit and AP together to corerct slot ( Pit >>PIT SLOT.....AP>>PDA SLOT ) and hit start.....:good:
    5. When is done....reboot to stock recovery and choose Full Wipe/Factory Reset.
    6. Re-Root using Saferoot Method
    7. Re-install Safestrap-v3.71
    8. Try restoring your back up from safestrap recovery....CONFIRMED WORK...:good:
    9. Special Thanks to @Michael3214 @rebel1699 @Maribou @dolph8886 @Surge1223 @jeboo for his bypasslkm exploit and others that help to get WiFi Fixed....:good:

Code:
    adb push bypasslkm /data/local/tmp
    cd /data/local/tmp
    chmod 755 bypasslkm
    ./bypasslkm

THANKS to @dave5777 for the link

Flash in Safe Strap then reboot open universal init.d toggle on then press nb1wififix then press the play icon on the top right grant su. After that you'll have wifi on boot.

https://mega.co.nz/#!dct3ALRT!e81l_VG_1YURnCv_gsvtuTVO8prBdLaYu_yKvCYeHhg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Just backup and restore wifi info manually /data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    [NB1★FULL ODIN] ★ [NB1 4.4.2 ★ UPDATE] ★ [Apr.24.2014]

RedLine_Sig.png

[NB1 ★ FULL ODIN] ★ [4.4 ★ ATT ★ KITKAT ★ UPDATE] ★ [Mar.25.2014]
    RedLine_Sig.png

| ★★ |​

>>>NB1 FULL ODIN TAR<<<
    Thanks to @muniz_ri
    ....:good:

>>>MIRROR<<<

| ★★ |​

DOWNLOAD>>>I337_4.4_Unbrick_Part1.tar.rar<<<HERE

DOWNLOAD>>>I337_4.4_Unbrick_Part2.tar.rar<<<HERE

(CHECK POST #3 TO CHOOSE WHICH METHOD)
    DOWNLOAD>>>I337MK2toNB1_OTA.zip<<<HERE

DOWNLOAD>>>>>update.zip<<<<<HERE
    ★ See post #3 for guide on how to update from 4.3 MK2 to 4.4 NB1 ★

| ★★ |​
    [NB1★GUIDE HOW TO UPDATE★NB1] ★ [Apr.24.2014]

RedLine_Sig.png

[NB1★GUIDE HOW TO UPDATE★NB1] ★ [Mar.25.2014]​
    RedLine_Sig.png

| ★★ |

1. U need Samsung USB driver install to your PC ......Install SAMSUNG KIES and plug your phone, it will install latest driver for your phone....:good:
    2. Make sure u unable USB debugging mode on ur phone.....go to menu>settings>more> it should be on top of about device
    ( Developer options ) but if u dont have it go to about device and click build number 5 time....so that will unable developer options and CHECK USB DEBUGGING.
    3. Make sure u have latest ADB ( Android Debugging Bridge ) version 1.0.31.... ANDROID SDK
    4. IF you like to update to NB1 coming from MK2 ....Reboot to recovery>>>Apply Update From ADB....( MAKE SURE U DOWNLOAD update.zip AND PLACE IT INSIDE YOUR SD CARD)
    5. Go to your PC >>> ADB folder >>> Shift+Right Click >>> Open Command Window Here
    Code:
    [B][I][COLOR="Red"]adb devices[/COLOR][/I][/B]
    Code:
    [B][I][COLOR="Red"]adb sideload update.zip[/COLOR][/I][/B]
    I HAVE A 4.4.2 ROM INSTALLED AND BOOTED THROUGH SS!!!!! Venom 3.0!!! It is fully rooted, and fully functional. Phone, sound, wifi and all.
    @ted77usa @Maribou

Please stay tuned. I have no plans to hog the fun. I will get everything uploaded and ready.

Can i just say, having the first (i think) locked bl on 4.4.2 rooted feels cool as he77.

EDIT: The newest Golden-Eye 4.4.2 nb2 is now booting as well. Flashed with nb1 modules, and booted with no issue. It does NOT retain root.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app