[03.02.10 V2] > HD2 BIOS Boot Splash Screen < Animation, Welcome Screen and Sounds

Search This thread

shahab81ir

Feb 3, 2008
Rasht
www.ShaFagh.info
Thanks

You are great...
I was waiting for your wonderful works here for Leo,
after your Raphael Great Bios Boot screan,
I'm waiting for your black first page instead of HTC white one...
if you have time please do it for us,
thanks in advance

matt_jackson

Dec 11, 2006
Berlin
an-DROID-TV.de
Hey m8, n1 work!
Very funny - I use ur bootanimation ;) Big Thx

...but the sound is play @ the middle of the file, that is 2 say I heard only the end of ur sound.
Possible another gif speed:confused:

The_Steph

Mar 20, 2007
Paris
jeckyll,

Really nice work.

One remark though, I think that you let mispelled a word in your animation. I think you would write "mobile" instead of "mobil" at the top of the screen.

By the way, the official name of our phone is "HD2" not "HD 2".

Nevertheless, that's a perfect job that will probably end on my HD2 mobile ;)
The_Steph

nitrate

Dec 24, 2008
Goerlitz

GodsGift

Sep 16, 2008
Sorry dude am I being extremely stupid? (probably)

But the png files you show here arent 480 by 800

are the ones in the cabs bigger?

GG

peerke01

Jan 24, 2010
Installed this on my HD2 and i lost my connection with internet.

I have done everything to get it back.The only thing that worked was reinstall my ROM and all my apps and stuff.

So this doenst work ass told.

In Dutch.

Ik heb dit programma geinstaleerd op me HD2 en me internetverbinding deed het niet meer.Ik heb er alles aan gedaan om hem werkent te krijgen maar niks heeft geholpen.

Ik heb me complete telefoon moeten herstellen en me ROM software en alles er opnieuw op moeten zetten.

Dit programma werkt dus niet zoals verteld.

kostasalfa

Nov 17, 2008

I have done everything to get it back.The only thing that worked was reinstall my ROM and all my apps and stuff.

In Dutch.

Ik heb dit programma geinstaleerd op me HD2 en me internetverbinding deed het niet meer.Ik heb er alles aan gedaan om hem werkent te krijgen maar niks heeft geholpen.

Ik heb me complete telefoon moeten herstellen en me ROM software en alles er opnieuw op moeten zetten.

You re sure mate? This has NOTHING to do with any of your connections..
You must have done something else..

Any news on a possible flashable splash?

les_paulde

Oct 15, 2006
I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE the bios startup animation on my HD2 and wanted to thank you a million times for sharing this with us, great job! I initially liked the HTC startup animation but already before the first day was over I thought it was actually quite boring and that they could have done a better job. No need for HTC to do this anymore though as you have made it brilliant! Cheers for this! :D

jeckyll

May 20, 2007
02.02.2010 Update info
See first post.

Added 1 Bios Boot Versions: 1024 Rom Fail (requested)
Misstype corected in all versions of Bios Boot (Thanks The_Steph).
Added 2 Sounds (For those who requested this 2 files - Limited lenght of sound guys... Windows sucks at this... Hope you like it).

Last edited:

peerke01

Jan 24, 2010
You re sure mate? This has NOTHING to do with any of your connections..
You must have done something else..

I know that this has nothing to do with the connections but i didnt do anyting else with my phone.Reinstalling the ROM and the problem was solved.Thats why i think it was something with this

6Fg8

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 13, 2008
Vienna
I can build one from a 480x800 image.
Out of curiosity i flashed the bluescreen splash i made for HD, works fine :)
If you want to try yourself, use the attached cab. I've added the original splash too just in case you want to return :D

You need HSPL on your device to allow flashing (though it should work with SSPL too, but didnt test).

Attachments

• LEOsplash_Bluescreen.zip
    636.4 KB · Views: 2,280
  • LEOsplash_Stock.zip
    623.1 KB · Views: 12,591

The_Steph

Mar 20, 2007
Paris
jeckyll,

Thanks for have take into account my remark ;)

One extra thing that would be useful to add is wallpapers (one for each type of BIOS animation) that can be customised (and the appropriate info in terms of font type and size to be able to customise it properly). To briefly explain, I always use that kind of wallpaper as "welcomehead.png" or "welcomehead.192.png" where I put a text explaining that this mobile is The_Steph property and if it is found, please contact this email address to lend it back (I know that I can be a dreamer sometimes).

Anyway, if you could make that type of wallpaper ad info available...
The_Steph

Bonky123

Jan 5, 2010
Belgium

In Dutch.

Werkt perfect op mijne. Misschien de verkeerde versie geinstalleerd ?

Top Liked Posts