[Q] Need some help?

Search This thread

HooLIMAN87

Jan 4, 2012
Novi Sad
My friend have this phone, who can suggest me best custom ROM-kernel to flash? He is now using CM7(dont know what release) and he has some issues with gsm, loses signal, don't accept 2nd generation of networks, only 3g (and 3g in my country isnt that good for use of 24 hours :) ) . Thanks in advance.

EDIT: It's problem with very weak signal, not even 2nd or 3rd generation. Just loses signal, and after that come back to 1 or 2 bars and that is maximum signal strength. But on other phone, it's full with same SIM card. I have Sony Ericsson and never had this problem with signal or something like that.

Last edited:

luis.cz

Mar 31, 2011
My friend have this phone, who can suggest me best custom ROM-kernel to flash? He is now using CM7(dont know what release) and he has some issues with gsm, loses signal, don't accept 2nd generation of networks, only 3g (and 3g in my country isnt that good for use of 24 hours :) ) . Thanks in advance.

EDIT: It's problem with very weak signal, not even 2nd or 3rd generation. Just loses signal, and after that come back to 1 or 2 bars and that is maximum signal strength. But on other phone, it's full with same SIM card. I have Sony Ericsson and never had this problem with signal or something like that.
I use CM7 almost 1/2 year and I have no problem with 2g or 3g. Most of time I use only 2g (to save my battery) and it works without any signal lose. I think it could be HW problem.

Reactions: HooLIMAN87

hackeronte

Mar 4, 2010
I use CM7 almost 1/2 year and I have no problem with 2g or 3g. Most of time I use only 2g (to save my battery) and it works without any signal lose. I think it could be HW problem.

Yes totally agree. Using cyano ( arco's mod) since last year and so far never had such kind of problems.

Sent from my HTC Tattoo using XDA

Reactions: HooLIMAN87

HooLIMAN87

Jan 4, 2012
Novi Sad
It's not HW problem, it vas branded by one serbian carrier and it wasn't unlocked so that was the problem. He solved by sending to service center and they unlocked it succesfuly. . . Tnx for replying. . .

Sent from my U20i using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes totally agree. Using cyano ( arco's mod) since last year and so far never had such kind of problems.

Sent from my HTC Tattoo using XDA