[GAME] "Infinitus" new 2D game

Search This thread

InfinitusTheGae

Jul 23, 2014
Hi, I am the developer of Infinitus, a new game avaible at google play and I wanted to share my game with you, for more info I quote the google play´s description and some images.
As I am a new member i cannot post links nor images, but if you enter google play and search Infinitus it will be the first one.
If you have any questions or sugestions e-mail me infinitushelp@gmail.com or send me a pm.:confused::):)
An update with bugfixes is about to come in the next hours(Buttons size is going to b e increased too).

Help this misfortuned heroes that are trapped in the ``infinitus´´ to escape the unescapable. Run through millions of platforms, jump, roll, go back, use the special habilities of a stickman, a rasta or even a spartan, from paraglides to huge weed leafs.

An unbeatable quest that will leave a mark on your life, as well as the lifes of our characters, whose ranks increase constantly, every month there will be at least one new playable character available for you to control.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What to expect in 0.9.9:
More skins.
New unlockable backgrounds.
Bug fixes.

0.9.8---------------------------------
More unlockable crates.
Button adjusted to screen resolution.
Little graphical changes.
Extra feature in main menu.

Reactions: alresave

InfinitusTheGae

Jul 23, 2014
An update is now avaible for download, controls have been fixed, and now as you requested are even bigger.
Check it out now!:victory::):eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I am the developer of Infinitus, a new game avaible at google play and I wanted to share my game with you, for more info I quote the google play´s description and some images.
    As I am a new member i cannot post links nor images, but if you enter google play and search Infinitus it will be the first one.
    If you have any questions or sugestions e-mail me infinitushelp@gmail.com or send me a pm.:confused::):)
    An update with bugfixes is about to come in the next hours(Buttons size is going to b e increased too).

Help this misfortuned heroes that are trapped in the ``infinitus´´ to escape the unescapable. Run through millions of platforms, jump, roll, go back, use the special habilities of a stickman, a rasta or even a spartan, from paraglides to huge weed leafs.

An unbeatable quest that will leave a mark on your life, as well as the lifes of our characters, whose ranks increase constantly, every month there will be at least one new playable character available for you to control.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What to expect in 0.9.9:
    More skins.
    Bug fixes.

0.9.8---------------------------------
    More unlockable crates.
    Button adjusted to screen resolution.
    Little graphical changes.
    Extra feature in main menu.