legion423

Nov 28, 2011
Bien Hoa
MIUIEs_Logo.png

Hi, me again. This time is P-One:laugh:

What's we have
Code:
•    Port from Miui.us 2.8.10 and several sources
•    Base on [url=p500.evlice.com]GenetICS CM9.1.5 Final by hephappy[/url] and [url=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1529777]IcySnap v1.4 by neko95[/url]
•    All features of Miui base CM9
•    Add jellybean Transition
•    Add Control panel instead of MIUI tool box
•    Mod framework.jar for smooth scrolling and 30-steps media volume…
•    Translate is not complete, use English for stable
•    Add Miui camera
•    GApps included
•    More things that I don't remember:o

Some screenshots
Screenshot_2012_12_27_11_43_09.png
Screenshot_2012_12_27_11_55_05.png

Screenshot_2012_12_27_11_53_42.png
Screenshot_2012_12_27_12_37_22.png

Screenshot_2012_12_27_11_45_09.png
Screenshot_2012_12_27_12_34_54.png

Bugs:
- All bug of Miui and CM9 final
- When apply new theme, some icons wont change, keep from previous theme ( Most of MIUI port base on CM9 have this problem:rolleyes:)
- After use wifi tether, cant turn it on again----> use others wifi tether app from Play store
- Backlight only on lockcreen

Thanks to:
- Miui.us
- hephappy
- neko95
- CM team
- All developers and users

Download link
Code:
[url=http://d-h.st/q6q]P-One V2 Final Reupload[/url] (only English and Vietnamese available)

Addons

Control Panel

Multilanguage Pack

Navigation Bar

Mdpi Miui Launcher

Installation Guide :
( follow step-by-step if you don't want boot loop )

• Reboot recovery
• Make a full wiped ( All option except Wipe SD card )
• Flash p-one_v2_signed.zip
• Reboot
• When the phone boot, reboot again
• Flash P-OneV2_CPS.zip, then reboot
• And yeah, it’s done;)

Changelogs:
Code:
[B][SIZE="4"]P-one V2[/SIZE][/B]
•	Update to Miui 2.10.26
•	Add Multilanguage Pack
•	Add INT2EXT4+ ( only ext4 support, actually I forgot to remove this script, so if you don't want it, open p-one_v2_signed.zip and go to \system\etc\init.d\ delete 40int2ext before flash rom or in rom use any root explorer and delete 40int2ext, then reboot recovery and wipe sd-ext)
•	Mdpi resize
•	Disable Screen off animation
•	Add more tweaks and improve battery life
•	Add [url=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1987032]Seeder[/url], to disable it, open terminal and type seeder
•	Add new Miui V4 Calculator
•	Add Gmail and Youtube Holo
•	And more...

Tips

• For seeder, open it, press On, tick Suspend RNG service and start on boot

• New MIUI theme format, so the old theme maybe won't work, you can download new theme on online theme or from this

• If you find contacts lag on srcolling, then settings -> disable Auto select photo for contacts

• Multilanguage take from MIUI.us ( only Vietnamese is Mod and fix by me), so if you have FC on some Apps (cause by tranlation), use any root explorer or Titanium Backup to remove it from system/app and take the one in p-one_v2_signed.zip to system/app.

• You have to reboot phone after make any changes on Control Panel Suite

• This is final version of P-one :fingers-crossed:

Give me a Thanks if you like my works and rate 5 stars for thread:)

Last edited:
T

TheAndroidGeek

Looks are same as any other miui rom

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app

cornelha

Dec 14, 2007
Cape Town
Very impressive. This is the first Miui v4 rom that I haven't removed from my phone within 6 hours of flashing. Everything is smooth and blazingly fast, everything that I need works. 3rd party apps have problems with setting notifications, but that I believe is a Miui issue. Well done :good:

Edit:
The 3rd party notificiation problem seems to be a known issue, specifically on WhatsApp. There is a workaround for this found here :

Code:
What you need to do is decompile the APK.
Look in \res\xml\preferences.xml
Search for android:ringtoneType="all"
Replace with android:ringtoneType="notification"

I have attached WhatsAppPlus Holo v 2.85 that I edited and is working to this post

Attachments

• WhatsAppPlusMiuiv2.85HoLo.apk
    6.4 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:

aravindsagar

Feb 14, 2012
Champaign, IL
Awesome Work!

The best MIUI I've used so far..! The lockscreen might not appeal to everyone, could've included the light and classic lockscreen as well. Just a personal suggestion. Anyway, thanks a lot for this awesome ROM..:)
:good:
Edit: I took simple_lockscreen.mtz from another MIUIv4 ROM and put it in themes folder.. Much more functional..:)

Last edited:

uf0999

Jul 19, 2012
Moto G 5G Plus
I didn't remember MIUI was so cool.
Thanks for porting.
The rom is fantastic.
I can't display gallery right, is this a know bug or something got messed up with theme?

Panorama in cm9 camera doesn't work for me.
miui camera doesn't have it, am I right?

Last edited:
Reactions: kaminasama

aravindsagar

Feb 14, 2012
Champaign, IL
White cursor in white text field

In the messaging app, the cursor is white in white background. Very irritating during editing. I've seen this in other MIUI Roms as well. Anyway to fix this?
Anyway, eagerly waiting for the next release as well.. the screenshots are refreshing! :)

Last edited:

arpit982

May 28, 2011
Jaipur
Very impressive. This is the first Miui v4 rom that I haven't removed from my phone within 6 hours of flashing. Everything is smooth and blazingly fast, everything that I need works. 3rd party apps have problems with setting notifications, but that I believe is a Miui issue. Well done :good:

Edit:
The 3rd party notificiation problem seems to be a known issue, specifically on WhatsApp. There is a workaround for this found here :

Code:

I have attached WhatsAppPlus Holo v 2.85 that I edited and is working to this post

Thanks. I was looking for this fix since ages. Ever Since Zack released his MiUi. Thanks a lot for this :p v

The best MIUI I've used so far..! The lockscreen might not appeal to everyone, could've included the light and classic lockscreen as well. Just a personal suggestion. Anyway, thanks a lot for this awesome ROM..:)
:good:

My precise thoughts when I first booted into the rom. But you can always download one from the theme app.
I use widget locker as a substitute, much faster and better. :p

Panorama fix on next version, gallery display normal;)

Thanks a lot. The rom is working great and fast. Perfect miui after so long.

In the messaging app, the cursor is white in white background. Very irritating during editing. I've seen this in other MIUI Roms as well. Anyway to fix this?

Want to report this bug too. Annoying thing really. :(

itsmechg

Jun 7, 2011
Bangalore
The Best MiUi

well, this is the best miui for our beloved O1,
i've noticed that, in call volume is too low, and speaker phone doesn't work...
Sorry, if reported already, on a very slow 2g network for now, search page didn't load, so... :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIUIEs_Logo.png

Hi, me again. This time is P-One:laugh:

What's we have
    Code:
    •    Port from Miui.us 2.8.10 and several sources
    •    Base on [url=p500.evlice.com]GenetICS CM9.1.5 Final by hephappy[/url] and [url=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1529777]IcySnap v1.4 by neko95[/url]
    •    All features of Miui base CM9
    •    Add jellybean Transition
    •    Add Control panel instead of MIUI tool box
    •    Mod framework.jar for smooth scrolling and 30-steps media volume…
    •    Translate is not complete, use English for stable
    •    Add Miui camera
    •    GApps included
    •    More things that I don't remember:o

Some screenshots
    Screenshot_2012_12_27_11_43_09.png
    Screenshot_2012_12_27_11_55_05.png

Screenshot_2012_12_27_11_53_42.png
    Screenshot_2012_12_27_12_37_22.png

Screenshot_2012_12_27_11_45_09.png
    Screenshot_2012_12_27_12_34_54.png

Bugs:
    - All bug of Miui and CM9 final
    - When apply new theme, some icons wont change, keep from previous theme ( Most of MIUI port base on CM9 have this problem:rolleyes:)
    - After use wifi tether, cant turn it on again----> use others wifi tether app from Play store
    - Backlight only on lockcreen

Thanks to:
    - Miui.us
    - hephappy
    - neko95
    - CM team
    - All developers and users

Download link
    Code:
    [url=http://d-h.st/q6q]P-One V2 Final Reupload[/url] (only English and Vietnamese available)

Addons

Control Panel

Multilanguage Pack

Navigation Bar

Mdpi Miui Launcher

Installation Guide :
    ( follow step-by-step if you don't want boot loop )

• Reboot recovery
    • Make a full wiped ( All option except Wipe SD card )
    • Flash p-one_v2_signed.zip
    • Reboot
    • When the phone boot, reboot again
    • Flash P-OneV2_CPS.zip, then reboot
    • And yeah, it’s done;)

Changelogs:
    Code:
    [B][SIZE="4"]P-one V2[/SIZE][/B]
    •	Update to Miui 2.10.26
    •	Add Multilanguage Pack
    •	Add INT2EXT4+ ( only ext4 support, actually I forgot to remove this script, so if you don't want it, open p-one_v2_signed.zip and go to \system\etc\init.d\ delete 40int2ext before flash rom or in rom use any root explorer and delete 40int2ext, then reboot recovery and wipe sd-ext)
    •	Mdpi resize
    •	Disable Screen off animation
    •	Add more tweaks and improve battery life
    •	Add [url=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1987032]Seeder[/url], to disable it, open terminal and type seeder
    •	Add new Miui V4 Calculator
    •	Add Gmail and Youtube Holo
    •	And more...

Tips

• For seeder, open it, press On, tick Suspend RNG service and start on boot

• New MIUI theme format, so the old theme maybe won't work, you can download new theme on online theme or from this

• If you find contacts lag on srcolling, then settings -> disable Auto select photo for contacts

• Multilanguage take from MIUI.us ( only Vietnamese is Mod and fix by me), so if you have FC on some Apps (cause by tranlation), use any root explorer or Titanium Backup to remove it from system/app and take the one in p-one_v2_signed.zip to system/app.

• You have to reboot phone after make any changes on Control Panel Suite

• This is final version of P-one :fingers-crossed:

Give me a Thanks if you like my works and rate 5 stars for thread:)
    V2 upload ;). Goodbye guys
    Perhaps he has abandoned us. :D u may try 2.8.3 version by ozadroid. I'm using it without any problem. or u may make an update urself

Abandon? Nope! I'm still here:eek:. next ver had finished in 31/12 but can't upload B/C I'm too busy:rolleyes:. Next week I'll be free. So will upload V2 Multilanguage, and...I don't know:confused:An update for P-Miui GB or maybe JB MIUI 3.1.11;)

Edit:

Code:

:confused:Google .I'm busy now:)