good job!!

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:

whiskeybro

Another question mate..srry :)

Do i have to uninstall my clock cab file now before installing ur dual file?

Thanks.

no the original manila files stay in your rom you can always go back to the orginal settings
with the program Diamond TF3D Config.

and no you don't have to unstall, but first stop your TouchFLO 3D in the settings before
you instal my cab .

Shouma

Sep 10, 2008
no the original manila files stay in your rom you can always go back to the orginal settings
with the program Diamond TF3D Config.

and no you don't have to unstall, but first stop your TouchFLO 3D in the settings before
you instal my cab .

By that way mate ur clock will replace my installed clock..am i wrong?

Shouma

Sep 10, 2008
By that way mate ur clock will replace my installed clock..am i wrong?

When i installed ur cab on my alredy existing cab files...ur clock replaced my clock. However, when i first installed ur cab then installed my cab on it...my clock was there but however the wallpaper was not there for all pages and there was a buggy background in all pages...any other solution?..

catnip

Jun 28, 2006
would it be possible to have the origional clock you posted but without the hd text as i use personalizer,any way thankyou for an awsome clock

whiskeybro

When i installed ur cab on my alredy existing cab files...ur clock replaced my clock. However, when i first installed ur cab then installed my cab on it...my clock was there but however the wallpaper was not there for all pages and there was a buggy background in all pages...any other solution?..

go to your own wallpaper via TF3d settings Background and select

Shouma

Sep 10, 2008
dit you install a complete clock or only the clockface and hands?
the problem is that you can't install a complete analog clock over it .

I only install TF2DClock.cab on it..which contains an anolog clock with hands..
Also mate when i install ur cab only...the missed call tab on the home screen dont work..i dont know why..

whiskeybro

I only install TF2DClock.cab on it..which contains an anolog clock with hands..
Also mate when i install ur cab only...the missed call tab on the home screen dont work..i dont know why..

the cab is a complete clock i think.
in the cab are more than 2 files .
send me a link to the clock or post it here and ill fix it.
it could be also the problem of missed cals...it works on mine.

here i made a cab for you try this
....should fix the problem

Attachments

• DualClockManilaNoImagefiles.cab
    80.5 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Arju

Nov 11, 2008
Örebro/Sweden
Really awesome dual clocks.. and yeah any chance to remove the "my touch HD" stuff on the screen or?.. looking forward to see more work on these dual clocks..

[edit] need some help:

@whiskeybro: i installed you dual clock vista green with the transparent analog clock and so forth so i guess you know what version i'm talking about.. the date is not showing on my screen.. it's just written "Date" and nothing more.. my tf3d is in norwegian language and it might be that i guess.. and some other bugs is when i press the little flip clock it doesn't go in to the clock configuration menu.. and call history doesn't work either.. strange..

Last edited:

IC3 DEMON

Dec 22, 2008
Need Help!!!

Hello I've installed a "Dilligaf TF2D Clock", but only the cab files. I didn't install the manilla files though. Now I wanted to uninstall it but I can't remove it!!!! And installing other clocks don't help either, because it still has the white shadow of the anolog clock!!!!
Is there a way of deleting it?

Please I need help fast!

Top Liked Posts