HUAWEI_S7-301u_FIRMWARE_android4.0_C232B002_General_Channel_ 05010YBX

Search This thread

dink69

Oct 18, 2010
Can I install it without root? If yes how?

Yes :

Read "HUAWEI MediaPad SD card upgrade user guide.pdf" inside the zip.

Additional info :
This software S7-301u V100R002C232B002 has been tested strictly in Zealand,Singapore,Bengal,and Australia,but network situation is different and complicated in different places.so we can not guarantee that this version is applicable in all countries or regions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corn Flake

alquere

Feb 11, 2009
Białystok
Yes :

Read "HUAWEI MediaPad SD card upgrade user guide.pdf" inside the zip.

Additional info :
This software S7-301u V100R002C232B002 has been tested strictly in Zealand,Singapore,Bengal,and Australia,but network situation is different and complicated in different places.so we can not guarantee that this version is applicable in all countries or regions.

Works good in Poland, but there is no Polish language...

pinglis

Dec 13, 2010
there are a couple of all ready rooted versions over on the general thread

and now that i can post in here thanks everyone for all their work

musclendabx

Jan 4, 2006
New York City, USA
Added the sanixupdate folder on the root of the internal sd card but can't get it to root... Am I missing anything? Can anyone post brief instructions? This is what i have:

DLoad folder on root of external
Reboot
Place
Sanixupdate on root of internal...

rkwhyte2

Feb 17, 2006
Atlanta, IN
Added the sanixupdate folder on the root of the internal sd card but can't get it to root... Am I missing anything? Can anyone post brief instructions? This is what i have:

DLoad folder on root of external
Reboot
Place
Sanixupdate on root of internal...

You don't really need the Sanixupdate just get Superuser and Busybox from the store and install them. Not sure why it isn't working for you the way you are doing it. I assume you are flashing the ROM before you put the Sanixupdate file on the internal SD.

rkwhyte2

Feb 17, 2006
Atlanta, IN
Any reason not to flash this to the springboard?

If you do flash you will no longer have a Springboard you will have a MediaPad. This is not a bad thing but it will void your warranty. If you take the plunge I suggest you go for the full monty and install the rooted version you can find links to it on one of threads. IMHO it is well worth the upgrade HC sucks in comparison. Good Luck

luvduchovny

Mar 29, 2011
Any reason not to flash this to the springboard?

Like mentioned by RKWhyte2 it will no longer say Springboard. It will say Huawei Mediapad. It will void the warranty but...

1. No more T-Mobile chimes at start-up. Actually the boot up is way faster now.

2. Hi Suite won't work unless you go hunting for the workaround around here. I've used it once or twice so not a deal-killer for me.

3. You will now be able to send (and receive) text messages (we pay for the privilege, we might as well be able to use it). And the message comes from the number that T-Mobile gave you.

4. TMobile crapware is gone (as long as you have your settings set to back up your apps to google servers, once rooted you will be able to easily retrieve 99% of your apps.)

5. You can delete the sample pictures and videos from the tablet and NEVER. SEE. THEM. AGAIN.

I am enjoying my tablet now more than before. So I guess tonight I will upgrade it to the latest ICS.

Last edited:

notinterested

Feb 11, 2010
If you do flash you will no longer have a Springboard you will have a MediaPad. This is not a bad thing but it will void your warranty. If you take the plunge I suggest you go for the full monty and install the rooted version you can find links to it on one of threads. IMHO it is well worth the upgrade HC sucks in comparison. Good Luck

I have been on ICS since the first ICS leak. Problem is i want to sell the damn thing and cannot for the life of me find a stock rom and the ICS rom im using is buggy as hell.

steviesteve78

Jul 20, 2007
This official one is the best I have tried so far. No lag in the menus, everything is siilky smooth. Stock browser performance surpasses the beta versions by far and HDMI works correctly with no jagged edges. A job well done I think.

Top Liked Posts