Flashable sense 5.5 and sense 5 stock roms

Search This thread

daorderdillon

Jul 27, 2012
nassau
Enjoy it
Click on the ad first then go back to the page and enter the verification code and then click the blue button on the right of the orange one

OTA_DLXB1_U_JB_50_S_hTC_Asia_TW_2.28.709.2-1.18.709.3

DLXB1_U_JB_50_hTC_Asia_TW_2.28.709.3_V0.0.zip

How to install OTA

If s off and super cid don't lock your boot loader again leave it unlocked

Make sure your device is unrooted and matching cid.

Make sure all missing apps that was lost when unlocking bootloader is there in /data/preload/apps.

Make sure u have stock recovery and reboot to it and if u r doing it manually all u have to do is rename ota to update.zip and go to stock recovery then hold power and double press vol up for options then go to install from ext sd card and navigate to the file and make sure u put it on the root of the ext sd card.

How to install firmware

Extract firmware file from Ota and put it to the root of the ext sd card and rename it to PL99IMG.zip then reboot to boot loader when ur there use power key to select bootloader and the file will load just follow instructions and u will be updated.

Option two is that u can use a pc using fastboot type fastboot oem rebootRUU then when it's loaded type fastboot flash zip firmware.zip it will install if it says flush again repeat the fastboot flash zip firmware.zip. when ur done type fastboot reboot-bootloader to check if your firmware is updated

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda premium

Last edited:

daorderdillon

Jul 27, 2012
nassau
DLXB1_U_JB43_SENSE55_MR_hTC_Asia_TW_3.12.709.6_V0.0.zip

OTA- DLXB1_U_JB43_SENSE55_MR_hTC_Asia_TW_3.12.709.6_

How to root

Flash this http://download.chainfire.eu/372/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86.zip in twrp recovery

S-ON Details on how to flash a rom

Download the rom and copy to your phone

Download fastboot tools if you don't have them

Extract the adb folder in the fastboot zip to somewhere (E.g. C:\adb)

Open the rom zip and extract the boot.img file to the adb folder

Connect your phone to your pc

Hold shift and right-click somewhere in the adb folder, select "Open command window here"

Restart your phone to bootloader, then select fastboot.

Type "adb devices" (don't type the " " for this or the others)

It should show your phone's serial number, if not download HTC Sync Manager and install

Type "fastboot erase cache"

Type "fastboot flash boot boot.img"

Type "fastboot erase cache" again

Type "fastboot reboot recovery" to get to CWM or TWRP, whichever you have installed
Backup your system, data, and cache

Factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, format system

Install the rom.

Last edited:

arvi11301

Oct 4, 2012
Can anyone say the steps to install it.. I am from cid_038 region

rajatthakran

Jul 14, 2007
Gurgaon
Just downloading the file.. Should take another hour or so.. Can I just flash in twrp or I need to update the firmware?

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DLXB1_U_JB43_SENSE55_MR_hTC_Asia_TW_3.12.709.6_V0.0.zip

OTA- DLXB1_U_JB43_SENSE55_MR_hTC_Asia_TW_3.12.709.6_

How to root

Flash this http://download.chainfire.eu/372/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86.zip in twrp recovery

S-ON Details on how to flash a rom

Download the rom and copy to your phone

Download fastboot tools if you don't have them

Extract the adb folder in the fastboot zip to somewhere (E.g. C:\adb)

Open the rom zip and extract the boot.img file to the adb folder

Connect your phone to your pc

Hold shift and right-click somewhere in the adb folder, select "Open command window here"

Restart your phone to bootloader, then select fastboot.

Type "adb devices" (don't type the " " for this or the others)

It should show your phone's serial number, if not download HTC Sync Manager and install

Type "fastboot erase cache"

Type "fastboot flash boot boot.img"

Type "fastboot erase cache" again

Type "fastboot reboot recovery" to get to CWM or TWRP, whichever you have installed
    Backup your system, data, and cache

Factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, format system

Install the rom.
    Enjoy it
    Click on the ad first then go back to the page and enter the verification code and then click the blue button on the right of the orange one

OTA_DLXB1_U_JB_50_S_hTC_Asia_TW_2.28.709.2-1.18.709.3

DLXB1_U_JB_50_hTC_Asia_TW_2.28.709.3_V0.0.zip

How to install OTA

If s off and super cid don't lock your boot loader again leave it unlocked

Make sure your device is unrooted and matching cid.

Make sure all missing apps that was lost when unlocking bootloader is there in /data/preload/apps.

Make sure u have stock recovery and reboot to it and if u r doing it manually all u have to do is rename ota to update.zip and go to stock recovery then hold power and double press vol up for options then go to install from ext sd card and navigate to the file and make sure u put it on the root of the ext sd card.

How to install firmware

Extract firmware file from Ota and put it to the root of the ext sd card and rename it to PL99IMG.zip then reboot to boot loader when ur there use power key to select bootloader and the file will load just follow instructions and u will be updated.

Option two is that u can use a pc using fastboot type fastboot oem rebootRUU then when it's loaded type fastboot flash zip firmware.zip it will install if it says flush again repeat the fastboot flash zip firmware.zip. when ur done type fastboot reboot-bootloader to check if your firmware is updated

Can anyone flash this update file.. Any cid with s-on?

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda app-developers app

Yes I am uploading file now to my Google drive it should be ready by morning

Please upload it on other sites
    Torrent for DLXB1_U_JB43_SENSE55_MR_hTC_Asia_TW_3.12.709.6_V0.0.zip http://tinyurl.com/p5pjlb2
    Original ‪#‎HTCButterfly‬ (DLX) to get Android 4.4 KitKat + Sense 5.5 update shortly (maybe April-May)
    => http://bit.ly/1gUChvC

there will be no sense 6 for u guys