[APP][2.2+] AirStream: Access your computer like a Dropbox

Search This thread

Hirishiolo

Jun 7, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
thank you. I've forwarded the port. But when I login in the app it says "No Wifi Network"... why? how is the correct procedure to connect throught 3g? thanks in advance

HGGuy

Aug 12, 2018
Airstream not finding computer

I've been using Airstream on my Galaxy Tab A 10.1 for over a year now and it's been great!! I have a new Galaxt Tab A (same model) and installed the app but no matter what I do I cannot connect to my computer (it has the client server, and the other older Galaxy Tab A still connects fine) ... I have the computer server set at "skip login" and when I try the app on the tablet it opens with the Login window, I select "skip login" and I get "Could not find computer ... please make sure you have selected Skip Login option on PC Suite." which I have (as nearly as I can tell ... the icon/menu shows Airstream version, Status:Skip Login, and the ip address with the port forward of 8082 ...all of this is greyed out ... the options available are Block Files and Folders, Reset, Logout and Exit) ... Originally a year ago when I installed on the older tablet and did the "skip login" I got a prompt to connect to the IP address and the port, this time though I don't get that, just" could not find computer." I don't get it ... Also when I try the Registration option of logging in and enter all the required information and hit "confirm" I get "not connected to the internet" ???!! I am clearly connected to the internet... How do I solve this? Airstream is great and I would like to continue using it...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Friends,

Would love your feedback on our app - AirStream

We have built this awesome app using which you can access your files from Computer on Mobile devices from anywhere in the world. As you might have also experienced most of our data like movies, music, photos & even important work documents are still residing in our computers. Even today there is no easy way to access them on Mobile devices. But with our solution this is as easy as using Dropbox, imagine accessing all your files from your computer from anywhere in the world without any limit on GBs.

What you will love:
    1. Access alll your drives & files
    2. Easy & quick movie streaming
    3. Integrated music player.. create playlists, import playlists, etc
    4. Access computer over 3G/4G

Attached are the new builds that we will release on Google Play. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Procedure:
    1. Install the apk in android
    2. Copy the .jar version of AirStream desktop client to your computer & run it.
    3. Login on both ends using the same credentials.
    (both the .apk & .jar have been zipped due to size constraints. We have a .msi version but not able to upload due to size constraints)

Check the screenshots for your reference.

Awaiting your feedback.. feel free to reach us at contactus@nityaalabs.com :)

Edit::
    An older version of this is available on Google Play. The changes to the new version are:
    1. Patched AirStream-Sky functionality on Android. Older version had a bug which prevented the app from accessing computer on external network. (There is still a issue on Desktop app, which sometimes require a router reset to access computer on external network)
    2. Added indicator to notify whether the app is working on Local Wifi network or external network.
    3. Much better graphics & UX. The app is much slicker & smoother than older one.
    Hi Friends,

Would love your feedback on our app - AirStream

We have built this awesome app using which you can access your files from Computer on Mobile devices from anywhere in the world. As you might have also experienced most of our data like movies, music, photos & even important work documents are still residing in our computers. Even today there is no easy way to access them on Mobile devices. But with our solution this is as easy as using Dropbox, imagine accessing all your files from your computer from anywhere in the world without any limit on GBs.

What you will love:
    1. Access alll your drives & files
    2. Easy & quick movie streaming
    3. Integrated music player.. create playlists, import playlists, etc
    4. Access computer over 3G/4G

Attached are the new builds that we will release on Google Play. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Procedure:
    1. Install the apk in android
    2. Copy the .jar version of AirStream desktop client to your computer & run it.
    3. Login on both ends using the same credentials.
    (both the .apk & .jar have been zipped due to size constraints. We have a .msi version but not able to upload due to size constraints)

Check the screenshots for your reference.

Awaiting your feedback.. feel free to reach us at contactus@nityaalabs.com
    :)

Link to Google Play
    Link to downloading pc client
    Link to website
    isn't the app already available on Google play?

Edit: saw this version is different than that of Google play..
    Can u update the post with changes in the attached apk?

Yes, I wanted to post the Play Store link, but could not since it was restricted for being a first time member on XDA forums. I will make the edits in the main post. Thanks :)
    This is somewhat similar to emit

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Similar yes from what it does. But from user-experience wise, the way it connects, integrated media player, AirStream is very different & better. Give it a try :)
    Playback control are included in Windows client?

Right now the playback controls are only on the mobile app. Windows client only acts as a server, you login and it allows the mobile device to connect with it. Media playback & everything else is done from the Mobile app.. Hope you find is useful :)