do you have a 2013 kindle hd 7

Search This thread

turtel2k1

Jan 7, 2013
do you have a kindle hd 7 2013 soho model if the answer is yes can you load the system images on to this site for me please already tried someone else to fix my bricked kindle but running into problems need desperately someone else with a kindle to load there images on two this site if your not sure how to go about it I can help just really need the images from someone thanks in advance

kidanime3d

Jul 9, 2013
do you have a kindle hd 7 2013 soho model if the answer is yes can you load the system images on to this site for me please already tried someone else to fix my bricked kindle but running into problems need desperately someone else with a kindle to load there images on two this site if your not sure how to go about it I can help just really need the images from someone thanks in advance

I don't think the 2013 kindle HD 7 is supported, considering there are no official ROMs for the original version it may take awhile.

stunts513

Feb 8, 2013
New Braunfels, TX
I think he just means dd out a copy of the system partition for use with fastboot. One person already did this but the file must have corrupted on upload because everyone that has tested it gets a error about what was it something like "image size to big" I think it was? Its the same error we get when we have a corrupt download usually.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk

turtel2k1

Jan 7, 2013
I think he just means dd out a copy of the system partition for use with fastboot. One person already did this but the file must have corrupted on upload because everyone that has tested it gets a error about what was it something like "image size to big" I think it was? Its the same error we get when we have a corrupt download usually.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk

yeah m8 image came back as to big and failed trying to get m8ty to upload again no response as of yet