[SOLVED] Need help after "Nand erase all"!

Search This thread

vgp_sas

Account currently disabled
Aug 27, 2012
Hi guys!
It was a stupid move for me to check Nand erase all option, but i did it! :rolleyes:

At first i was not able to go in to recovery menu, only in to donwload mode.

I flashed only a.pit file via Odin 3.09 and then i was able to get in to the Recovery mode - ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.7.

When i tried to wipe data/factory reset or to install zip i am gettinf error messages "Error mounting /data" or "Error mounting /sdcard/.android_secure"

Then i tried to flash the stock 4.4.2 firmware via Odin, but i am getting FAIL message on the NAND WRITE step.

What i have to do now, to get back my phone in working order ?

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

gsmconn

Aug 31, 2014
If it was me I would just flashed 4.2.2 firmware MDM (which have no bootloader files)
then 4.4.2
But this is just my opinion
so many times I fix my phone with this
but Knox on my phone was tripped
Currently Knox is 0x0 on my phone and all official and do not bother with custom ROMs because it makes no sense (they do not offer anything except headaches)

vgp_sas

Account currently disabled
Aug 27, 2012
If it was me I would just flashed 4.2.2 firmware MDM (which have no bootloader files)
then 4.4.2
But this is just my opinion
so many times I fix my phone with this
but Knox on my phone was tripped
Currently Knox is 0x0 on my phone and all official and do not bother with custom ROMs because it makes no sense (they do not offer anything except headaches)

I can't flash it, because i am getting only:
Code:
<ID:0/004> boot.img
<ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!! 
<ID:0/004> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

UPDATE!!!!
I have managed to flash new rom. I just checked again Nand erase option, this time with PIT and firmware in odin and it got passed!
But now i am in bootloop! The device is loading to the Samsung logo and it is freezing on it for a minute or two, then it is turning off.
Also i can't access the recovery!

UPDATE 2!!!
Finally, everything is fine runing!
I have flashed a stock recovery and i was able to get in to it and to wipe /data and /cache and i've got out of the bootloop!

So to summ it:
1. You have to download a propriet PIT file and firmware.
2. In Odin you have to load both of them and to check this options: Autoreboot, F.Reset Time and NAND ERASE ALL! Yes, you have to check Nand erase all, again!
3. If you got stuck in bootloop after the above steps, you have to get in to recovery and delete /data and /cache!

Last edited: