[GAME][9th JAN]Pokemon Game Ultimate Edition Beta

Search This thread

EmptyArea

Dec 17, 2010
Lol, I mean this as nicely as possible... ...terrible lmao!!!

Swyped from my DHD, on XDA app.

insaneturbo13

Aug 4, 2010
Lol, I mean this as nicely as possible... ...terrible lmao!!!

Swyped from my DHD, on XDA app.

Haha. And this is coming from whom? For what reason do you think this is terrible? There isn't any benefit to your post at all. In no way can anyone try to make it better without you telling why you don't like it. And if you say anything about bugs or not pretty enough.... then you should seriously stay away from any thread that says Beta on it. Or pretty much development period.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App

jenod

Feb 2, 2009
chennai
Its still a BETA

Thank you all for your appreciation. now its still being developed. and the next release will have more pokemons and less bugs. this game final version wil have atleast 151 pokemons for sure

ninjames

Oct 16, 2010
Dayton
Couple things ...

For the people talking about Nintendo not letting this continue, you never know until you try. Obviously, this can never be released as some big app on the marketplace, especially for money, but it can always operate in the way it does now. Nintendo may or may not take issue, depending on their plans. It's a franchise that's ongoing, so it's possible they may take issue.

However - the person who used the word "lawsuit," needs to seriously think twice before using such language. You might terrify someone! :] A lawsuit is not what would happen. It would be a very simple cease and desist request, unless the creator made in excess of $5000 on the game (less too, but five grand is generally what it takes for any legal precedent to get noticed, though if it's for sale at all, some legal action may be taken)

So in short - should be OK to keep working on it, don't make a bunch of money off it, and don't be surprised if you get a letter threatening legal action.

Second thing I wanted to note ... EmprtArea is an enormous tool. :]

Reactions: stkfigure

andrey931

Dec 29, 2010
Iasi
i dont understand why i cant install this game on my android..i cant even download from market...when i put this game in sd and then press install is says faield..why?why?

jenod

Feb 2, 2009
chennai
Pokemon Game for android Updated

Now the game is updated, clears most bugs. download the multiupload link

crxin

Nov 12, 2010
hey man just a little bit of constructive criticisum...when you are attacking and you die you screen exits the fight and you go back to the home screen but still have 3 or 4 pop up windows to close, and the order doesnt seem right. You get the prompt for you dying and then the prompt for the damge delt....just a little quirky there. Maybe you should have a fight recap screen come up or something instead of seperate popup windows.

raziel23x

Sep 19, 2010
Novi
apkmultitool.com
On the 3rd city any time I fight thatv starfish looking pokemon no matter the pokemon the center all crashes the game and I do not know why but just seems only attcking that creature crashes the game. I am also running. Lgb 1.31 gingerbread 2.3.3

Sent from my Droid using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, this is my second pokemon game for android. The first game was good, and ofcourse this one will be better.

Now its available in market place. you can download the latest versions from there ;-) and dont forget to rate it

features

-ONLINE battle mode (big thanks to Matic Bigec)
    -pokemons learn new attacks as it grows.
    -attacks work according to type of the pokemon
    -story mode
    -save and load functions
    -advanced pokemon center

Download link:

http://www.multiupload.com/2M729483GB

NOTE:
    this may have some bugs so please , let me know. and im sure i can fix them.
    downloading now
    I didnt use any original names, and pictures used are fan made pictures

Didn't test your game yet, but I will as soon as I get a computer with my phone's drivers on it ^^

One remark, do you have the right to use the Pokemon name and pictures in your game ? That could end in legal issues if not, and I don't think you'd want that ^^
    Your game's name is "Pokemon". I think this is a registered trademark :/

And fan made pictures can be illegal too ^^ (but on that part i'm not sure)
    Couple things ...

For the people talking about Nintendo not letting this continue, you never know until you try. Obviously, this can never be released as some big app on the marketplace, especially for money, but it can always operate in the way it does now. Nintendo may or may not take issue, depending on their plans. It's a franchise that's ongoing, so it's possible they may take issue.

However - the person who used the word "lawsuit," needs to seriously think twice before using such language. You might terrify someone! :] A lawsuit is not what would happen. It would be a very simple cease and desist request, unless the creator made in excess of $5000 on the game (less too, but five grand is generally what it takes for any legal precedent to get noticed, though if it's for sale at all, some legal action may be taken)

So in short - should be OK to keep working on it, don't make a bunch of money off it, and don't be surprised if you get a letter threatening legal action.

Second thing I wanted to note ... EmprtArea is an enormous tool. :]