Ultra Capsule for Motorola Razr

Search This thread

cheaterbug

Dec 14, 2011
Anyone tried this yet? Do you have any reviews on this thing?

Would really like to know as I am interested in ordering one for myself.

ULTRA CAPSULE FROM SGPSTORE, sorry can't post a link.

Huey85

Dec 29, 2006
Melbourne
just ordered one yesterday - will post my thoughts on it when I get it and spend some time with it.

Huey85

Dec 29, 2006
Melbourne
just received the case yesterday and first impressions: great case.

comes with 1x Ultra Crystal screen protector (the screen protector quality is great, but the film does not cover the entire screen which is a bit of a let down) and lint free screen cloth.

The case itself is a hybrid soft matte feel type of TPU (not flimsy silicone), and fits easily in your pocket (bar skinny jeans) and doesn't attract any dust/lint. It has cutouts for all of the ports/speakers/mics/camera/etc and covers all of the main housing of the phone.

I would highly recommend this case to anyone in the market for one.. the RAZR is meant to be durable, but I find that it does scuff up and "mark" really easily.. plus you can never be too careful with a phone.

I'd give it a 9/10 rating.

dco717

Nov 29, 2010
bakersfield
Why does the screen protector have to cover the whole screen? All my past phones never had that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using XDA App

Huey85

Dec 29, 2006
Melbourne
didn't say it had to cover the whole screen - it's simply my opinion and my preference that I would prefer the whole screen to be protected by the film. it's basically off by about 3-4mm from each edge of the bezel.

drolgnir

Mar 26, 2011
Kingston
SGP Capsule

I bought one a month ago, and I like it! I like the thin feel of the Razr, I first bought a otterbox defender and it was HUGE, and the screen protector was built in and let dust under it. I am a carpenter and keep my phone on me all the time and it is constantly buried in sawdust.

The Capsule works fine, it offers the slim feel and some protection. The screen protector is great as well. The reason it doesn't cover the whole screen is because of it being so ridgid and if you look the Razr screen curves at the edges, if the screen protector was full size it would just flip up and let dust under.

stepasyd

Dec 29, 2010
that's actually a great looking case, never heard of the company prior to this thread, looks like a pretty good alternative to the otterbox commuter