[Q] SD Card Issue

Search This thread
Apr 7, 2013
Manama
hey guys.. I rooted my GT-I9500 and am running on wanamlite ROM 4.0.. and the stock kernel.. recently I started getting crash reports every minute saying "unfortunately youube has closed". I tried finding a solution online, but nothing really helped.. in the end I wiped cache and tried doing a factory reset from recovery (philz recovery). suddenly I realized that it was erasing data on my memory card too, and in panic, I pulled it out manually.. after this when I switched the phone back on, the memory card seemed fine, but the crash message issue hadn't gone away.. so I flashed the official ROM via ODIN and re rooted my phone and flashed wanamlite 4.0 using CWM recovery.. now the SD card refuses to show up.. after hours of trial and error one method I found was going into recovery and mounting the SD card from the option "mounts and storage". but this works only for sometime and soon its back to the SD card not responding.. once it stops responding, gallery and camera doesn't open up (freezes) and the music player has no songs in it.. so I've to go into recovery every time this happens and mount via recovery.. can anyone please help?

Droidcore

Feb 19, 2013
Yogyakarta - Indonesia
hey guys.. I rooted my GT-I9500 and am running on wanamlite ROM 4.0.. and the stock kernel.. recently I started getting crash reports every minute saying "unfortunately youube has closed". I tried finding a solution online, but nothing really helped.. in the end I wiped cache and tried doing a factory reset from recovery (philz recovery). suddenly I realized that it was erasing data on my memory card too, and in panic, I pulled it out manually.. after this when I switched the phone back on, the memory card seemed fine, but the crash message issue hadn't gone away.. so I flashed the official ROM via ODIN and re rooted my phone and flashed wanamlite 4.0 using CWM recovery.. now the SD card refuses to show up.. after hours of trial and error one method I found was going into recovery and mounting the SD card from the option "mounts and storage". but this works only for sometime and soon its back to the SD card not responding.. once it stops responding, gallery and camera doesn't open up (freezes) and the music player has no songs in it.. so I've to go into recovery every time this happens and mount via recovery.. can anyone please help?

Flash sdcard fix :)

Reactions: killerwolf2121
Apr 7, 2013
Manama

Attachments

• GD.jpg
    GD.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 28

Top Liked Posts