[ROM][4.1.2] Slim Bean ( Maguro) [All Languages]

Search This thread

Nebucatnetzer

Feb 4, 2011
SlimBeanOP.png
Important Notes:

1. Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with my mods and interesting ones from CM/AOKP.
  2. Read the changelog and installation instructions on the website here carefully.
  3. Feature requests will be ignored in general but will review ( if a relevant commit is provided) and decide
  4. No ports based on my ROM zip file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source

Check out our feature list here

Changelog
Find our latest Changelog go here

Instructions
For installation instructions please check here
Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in Changelog

Downloads
Get our latest rom here. You can get Slim Gapps and other addons from here.

FAQ
Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Bug list
For a list of confirmed bugs look here

Thanks!
Big thanks to CM team, without them SlimRoms wouldn't be possible.
You can find the full list of credits here

Source
Please visit here for the source code.

Last edited:

schukje

Oct 26, 2010
Groenlo
Nice. Gonna try. Are all languages included. I remember from s1 you removed all languages ? Am i correct ?

Verstuurd van mijn Galaxy Nexus met Tapatalk

-V-O-Y-A-G-E-R-

Jun 6, 2006
\dev\null -yu
www.mariotomic.com
slimnewlogo.png

Regarding languages, I doubt there will be any exception with Slim 4.1.x.

@krarvind How much space do languages occupy? Although not my mother tongue, I'm always only for English in IT and I wondered how much space I'm losing because of multilingualism in this or other ROMs.

edit: krarvind already replied to this one.

@tailormoon No Russian. Just en, fr, de, it and es.

Last edited:

krarvind

Jun 15, 2011
Saint John, NB
Krarvind stated a few times that there will be no other languages added. I don't think that will change but maybe he will reply here and clear things up :)

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk 2

just to add to what renna1992 said,

same as in my other ROM's including SLim ICS for maguro. I compile with small language pack google provides and that's not changing. I thought most are used to Slim ICS.

sago62

Dec 21, 2010
please let me know, Italian is included? thanks
Edit....italian yesss

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP.png
    Important Notes:

1. Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with my mods and interesting ones from CM/AOKP.
    2. Read the changelog and installation instructions on the website here carefully.
    3. Feature requests will be ignored in general but will review ( if a relevant commit is provided) and decide
    4. No ports based on my ROM zip file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source

Check out our feature list here

Changelog
    Find our latest Changelog go here

Instructions
    For installation instructions please check here
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in Changelog

Downloads
    Get our latest rom here. You can get Slim Gapps and other addons from here.

FAQ
    Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Bug list
    For a list of confirmed bugs look here

Thanks!
    Big thanks to CM team, without them SlimRoms wouldn't be possible.
    You can find the full list of credits here

Source
    Please visit here for the source code.
    reserved for future use.
    one more just in case.
    But you know what's interesting? I have no idea why people are using CM or AOKP more than Slim.

Really. I tested CM and AOKP and both are not as good as Slim. Both have something in common with Slim, but not as good implemented as Slim ROMs. People must try Slim and they will see. For instance CM doesn't have Nav Bar long touch customization. Pfff....

Maybe Krarvind (jesus.. what this nickname mean?!) needs a team or a bit better ROM development process to be No 1? :) Maybe people doen't want to rely just on one person...

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

PS: My small donation just went to krarvind :) Good job bro!

Thanks for the donation and the kind words, but listen i will tell you this. CM and AOKP team do lot more development than i do. I pick a lot of stuff from them, may be i package things better and slim it with my mods in a way that it performs better. I am dojng this as a hobby and not to be in a competition or anything. Cheers
    Ladies and gentlemen
    I'm glad to present you the newest version (2.9) of the mighty and magical SlimBean!

Please read the changelog and have a great weekend.