Flappy Bird Download for Android

Search This thread

xKillerXSmileZx

Feb 5, 2012
Nexus 6
OnePlus 7 Pro
how can you make an apk of an app with titanium backup ??

First be rooted and have Titanium Backup of course. Backup the app you want, then go onto your SD card with some file manager and open the TitaniumBackup folder. There are usually 3 files to a backed up app. The one you need is usually the largest and has the extension .apk.gz. You'll need to extract/decompress it to get the .apk. You can do all of this with ES File Explorer. When it's done decompressing, it creates a folder and within that folder is the .apk.

Reactions: iamadam

kermage

Feb 3, 2014
Iligan City
First be rooted and have Titanium Backup of course. Backup the app you want, then go onto your SD card with some file manager and open the TitaniumBackup folder. There are usually 3 files to a backed up app. The one you need is usually the largest and has the extension .apk.gz. You'll need to extract/decompress it to get the .apk. You can do all of this with ES File Explorer. When it's done decompressing, it creates a folder and within that folder is the .apk.

:good:

jackmawer

Jul 17, 2014
Another Mirror

Another mirror 4 u :good:
  1. http:(slashslash)mirror1.mawersoft.co.uk(slash)flappy(slash)com.dotgears.flappybird-bf978c69c8e594e6fe301b677e69acbc.apk
P.S: I'm new so I can't post proper links! Please don't hurt me... :eek:

Victortjeuh

Aug 21, 2014
I really don't understand why people are posting so much mirrors. The download link is a attachment of this forum?

OT: Thank you for sharing! Installed it on my device with custom ROM!

Top Liked Posts