[Q] how to enter custom APN ?

Search This thread

daltonhrrll

May 16, 2013
OnePlus 9 Pro
So I've made my apn i want to use but the problem is when I select it it will go back to the original APN and I can't delete the original, anyone know a way around this ?

UnhoIy

Dec 9, 2012
So I've made my apn i want to use but the problem is when I select it it will go back to the original APN and I can't delete the original, anyone know a way around this ?

If it is reverting back to the original APN, then the one you're trying to use is no good, in my experience.

daltonhrrll

May 16, 2013
OnePlus 9 Pro
See this is ridiculous att troubleshooted with me and it's still not working correctly lol when att can't fix it I know the devs can lol

Attachments

• 1409079655080.jpg
    1409079655080.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 46

bookmonke

Dec 12, 2011
That is what I had, the old grandfathered plan, you have been throttled for using more than 5G for the billing cycle. You can call and argue and be told that you still have unlimited data just at a reduced speed and they will try to move you over to the new shared plans. Which makes not sense because you can use all the shared and go over the 5G and not get throttled (they will correct you for using that word, so I called it crippled and finally retarded speeds to just piss them off), sorry for the rant. But I tried all the different apn and got nothing.

I'm still on the old iPhone plan (30 a month unlimited data)

daltonhrrll

May 16, 2013
OnePlus 9 Pro
That is what I had, the old grandfathered plan, you have been throttled for using more than 5G for the billing cycle. You can call and argue and be told that you still have unlimited data just at a reduced speed and they will try to move you over to the new shared plans. Which makes not sense because you can use all the shared and go over the 5G and not get throttled (they will correct you for using that word, so I called it crippled and finally retarded speeds to just piss them off), sorry for the rant. But I tried all the different apn and got nothing.

I see , that's pretty ridiculous, I've used 10 gigs this month XD

Last edited: