No service, no imei, no baseband after rebooting

Search This thread

kulomo

Mar 30, 2013
I just got an old htc ph39100 and it met some troubles like this. After rebooting, it usually lost imei and baseband so my phone has no service. But if I try to reboot many times, finally it has service and Imei and baseband too. But if I turn off or restart my device, it has same troubles again.
I tried to flash RUU file to come back stock rom but it doesn't solve the problem
So anyone can help me to fix this?

rignfool

Dec 8, 2010
The Poconos
I just got an old htc ph39100 and it met some troubles like this. After rebooting, it usually lost imei and baseband so my phone has no service. But if I try to reboot many times, finally it has service and Imei and baseband too. But if I turn off or restart my device, it has same troubles again.
I tried to flash RUU file to come back stock rom but it doesn't solve the problem
So anyone can help me to fix this?
Check your Sim card slot... Make sure your card fits tight... Maybe push down on the metal that the Sim card rides in

kulomo

Mar 30, 2013
Check your Sim card slot... Make sure your card fits tight... Maybe push down on the metal that the Sim card rides in

I checked a lot of times but no luck. I just wondering if it's sim card slot problem, so why my device doesn't recognize IMEI, baseband? After many many times try to reboot, some how it have service again and IMEI and baseband appear. But all of them were lost after rebooting.

rignfool

Dec 8, 2010
The Poconos
I checked a lot of times but no luck. I just wondering if it's sim card slot problem, so why my device doesn't recognize IMEI, baseband? After many many times try to reboot, some how it have service again and IMEI and baseband appear. But all of them were lost after rebooting.
SIM stands for Subscriber Identity Module....

If the information you are talking about is missing... Its usually because the gold contact on the card isn't making a connections to the gold pins in your phone... Especially when its intermittent...

Try this...

Take the back cover off the phone with the power off... Push down LIGHTLY on your SIM slot and hold it... Then push power... If the slot is under the battery... Try a little shim under the battery on top of the SIM slot... We are just trying to push down on the card a little...